Vercom develops global cloud communications platforms (CPaaS) that empower companies to build and grow lasting relationships with their audiences across multiple communication channels: email, SMS, RCS, MMS, web push, mobile push, and instant messages (OTT). Our solutions enable our partners to overcome the complexity of communications by automating and scaling the process while maintaining high deliverability and efficiency – all in a fast, secure, and reliable manner. You can recognize our group from such great services as Emaillabs, Redlink, SerwerSMS, FreshMail, PushPushGo or Mailerlite.
Due to the rapid development of our solutions, we are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager. An open-minded expert who wants to develop CPaaS solutions internationally.
Cooperation with us means being part of new processes creation, co-creation of marketing strategy and cooperation with global and local brands.
You will develop and implement content strategy, identify trends and build a strong brand image. If you are looking for a challenging position that goes beyond simple task management then we are waiting for your application :)
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Polish
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to work independently handle several projects at once
- Must have website copywriting experience, such as product feature pages, landing pages, white papers)
- Experience following SEO briefs while writing in-depth articles that are clear and enjoyable to read
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics
- Track record of producing content that increases engagement and drives leads
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in a hybrid workplace
Your tasks will include:
- Implementing and developing content strategy on the global market, in cooperation with Senior Performance Marketing Specialist, Marketing Project Manager and Head of Marketing,
- Developing content strategies for the global market to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals
- Researching content and customer trends and keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Creating content of different types for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites and social media
- Ensuring that SEO strategies are effectively implemented along the way.
- Managing content calendars
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations
- Content distribution
What we offer:
- Development in an international group with a stable market position, our group is developing rapidly, we are on Polish stock market
- Employment under an employment contract or B2B,
- Completely funded work equipment,
- Fully remote work,
- English and German lessons during working hours,
- Fully funded of participation in training and industry events,
- Benefit package (co-financing of a multisport card, group medical care insurance).