About Topline Pro
We’re building AI Powered Shopify for service businesses. We help service pros (e.g., contractors, landscapers, painters) acquire direct business, fast. Using AI, our digital storefront products are up and running in minutes to help pros get discovered, trusted, and booked repeatedly.
Topline Pro is co-founded by Nick Ornitz (CEO) and Shannon Kay (CPO) with an excellent team of 12+ rockstars and quickly growing.
We're YC-backed and seed-funded with $5M raised, and we’ve experienced rapid growth in 2022 and the start of 2023. We're looking for a Customer Success Manager who will play a pivotal role in our growth over the coming year and be a direct link to interfacing with our customers each day to help shape the future of our product.
We care deeply about a culture that is inclusive and equitable for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We particularly encourage people from communities that tend to be underrepresented to apply, including but not limited to women, people of color, and people who identify as LGBTQ+.
We believe “great candidates” do not come about through simply a checkmark next to past experiences. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Even if you do not check every box but find excitement at the prospect of working with us in this capacity, please apply.
⚡ What you'll do
- Manage a portfolio of SMB customers
- Create and execute an account growth strategy to achieve customer goals
- Deal with a high volume of customer communications across email, text and calling
- Build lasting relationships with clients and be a customer advocate within the team
- Work on upselling initiatives to drive new feature adoption and user expansion
- Document account-related activities in CRM and sales software (Hubspot, Salesloft)
- Become a product superuser who is knowledgeable of every part of our product
- Serve as a customer advocate by sharing customer feedback and product ideas with the product team to help advance the product
🎯 What we're looking for
- 1+ years experience in sales, customer success or customer support (a bonus if for SaaS company or to SMBs)
- Comfort communicating with customers and dealing with a high volume of verbal and written communications
- Passion for driving positive growth for our clients and routinely exceeding expectations
- Advanced time management skills with the ability to multitask through a high volume of relationships / initiatives at the same time
- Desire to work with or experience working with small teams in an agile, startup environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Someone eager to learn and grow in customer success management!
🤗 Who you are
- Team player with a passion for learning and interest in customer experience
- Self-starter who finds comfort in ambiguity
- Goofball who loves having fun
🙌 What we offer
- Competitive cash compensation ($70k - $85k) + equity package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Monthly stipend for mental and physical health
- 401(k) plan (non-matching)
- Unlimited vacation, 7 company holidays including election day, and 1 personal volunteer day a year
- Opportunity to take on significant responsibility and ownership in scaling a product that is changing the lives of home service pros
- Fun-filled team that doesn’t take themselves too seriously, including virtual cameos from the team dog mascots Caro and Alta
🌎 Where you'll work
We have offices in New York and Boston. Strong preference for this role is in-person five days / wk in New York office (located in Williamsburg).
You can view our website at toplinepro.com.