iMusician has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Devops Engineer for our team in Berlin. As the Dev Team representative in our Berlin office, you will work closely with our Customer Support and Marketing Operations teams. Your role in our Dev Team will be crucial to supporting the team with the tools, scripts, and technical skills to ensure maintainability, testability, and a smooth, continuous deployment. We are looking for a self motivated, problem solver who can work independently across teams.
This is a full-time role (40 hours per week), with an opportunity to work part-time depending on the workload and your personal preference.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Standardize the deployment strategy for new features to our platform and optimize automated testability.
- Setup environments and services on AWS using Terraform/OpenTofu. Optimize and establish CI/CD processes using Bitbucket Pipelines.
- Orchestrate workloads using Docker.
- Write scripts that bridge our platform with our data analytics and CRM tools so we can monitor customer usage and optimize conversion.
- Support our Business Intelligence Manager with clarifying data structures.
- Help our customer support team troubleshoot and identify technical issues customers have within our platform and raise serious bugs within the Dev Team.
What do we actually do?
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Comfortable in Linux/Unix Shell
- Familiar with SQL (postgres) and using git and Terraform/OpenTofu for IaC
- Knowledge about CI/CD (Bitbucket pipelines, GitHub actions)
- Confident working with Docker
- Bash scripting capabilities
- Knowledge about AWS
- Understanding of VPCs and networking
- Elastic search knowledge is a plus
- Musician or experience in the music business is a plus
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport.
We are truly convinced that everyone should have equal access to the music marketplace — and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for artists to sell, manage, protect, and monetize their music. When you become more financially sustainable as an artist, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
To find out more about our culture and how it is to work at iMusician also check out our career page.
Don't miss the opportunity to become part of our story and support musicians world wide!