INDIVIDUALS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Are you an experienced software developer ready to break out of the corporate world? Want to work for a fun and slightly nerdy crew that lets you flex your dev muscles and build a super diverse portfolio? Then we’ve got a spot for you here at CreateApe! We’re a full-service UX/UI agency that’s growing fast and making waves in the digital design world. Join our fully remote team of design and development experts from all around the world and get rid of that boring office commute. We want to invest in YOU and your software development career – meaning the more you contribute and become an integral part of our team, the more room for professional growth.
This is a fully remote position, not restricted by commutes or a particular geographic area.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9AM - 5PM Pacific Time (UTC -7:00), this position
requires individuals to be available for meetings and duties during this window.
Who we are:
Create Ape is a fun and lean creative digital agency offering comprehensive solutions to your
most pressing problems. With over 20 years in the UX/UI design space, we know how to
elevate your user’s experience and to translate that into real metrics you can actually see: more
clients & bigger sales.
Our passionate experts are leaders in their field, covering everything from digital strategy to
design & development. Our mission is to provide our clients with unparalleled personalized
solution-based service. We commit to achieving these custom solutions and implementing them
with a smile.
At CreateApe, React Native Developers are responsible for building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting, coding and deployment of the mobile content to production from Figma design files. While collaborating with our Design team, the correct individual for this role will be able to fashion everything from the home page to site layout and functionality. A strong team player and commitment to perfection is required.
- Write testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Senior React Native Developer
- Fluent in English - we all work and communicate in English and you must be comfortable in that language and able to communicate effectively with the team
- Demonstrated ability to mentor or experience leading small teams
- Developer with the ability to build mobile content from a design in Figma
- At least 3 years of React Native development experience
- Self-authored code in Github or some other repository to demonstrate your ability
- Ability to provide and meet accurate development estimates
- Please provide a Loom video intro briefly describing yourself, what you like to do for fun, and a brief history of your work experience.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR GITHUB LINK OR ANY VERIFIABLE WORK REFERENCES FOR THIS POSITION