As a Sales Development Representative, you will work closely with the Experience Experts (Sales) team to uncover new opportunities. You’re providing quality, actionable information to the team in order to bring in new business. This is an exciting time to join Easol as our first US-based Sales Development Representative and make a direct impact on our growth in a new market!
- Generate scalable, high-quality leads through research, and proactively seek new business opportunities through email, cold calling and other communication channels
- Get through to and set up meetings with high-profile target clients for the Experience Experts team
- Identify decision-makers and research prospects' contact information
- Represent Easol’s platform capabilities and services and find the best way to communicate this to different audiences
- Work with the Experts Team to keep CRM (HubSpot) fully up to date and the pipeline current
- Update Company Dashboards on a weekly basis
What we're looking for
- You are very organised with great attention to detail, diligent in following through
- You are persistent and confident in communication on the phone, email and elsewhere
- You are tech-savvy, proficient in Gmail, Google Docs and quick to learn other tools.
- You are highly accomplished in written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Sales Research (under a year) or any relevant Sales Experience
- Experience working in a startup environment is a bonus
- Experience working within any relevant industry to Easol (Festivals, Events, Tour Operators, Travel, Adventure, Wellness) is a bonus
- You are coachable and good at following instructions as well as self-directed and able to work without supervision
- You are creative and able to think outside the box
- You are hands-on with an attitude that no tasks are too small for you.
- You love to work in a competitive and fast-paced environment.
- You are a team player who is compassionate, friendly and always seeks to empower others and learn from others.
- You are passionate about experience travel and adventure. You are likely to spend your holidays kite surfing in Sri Lanka, hiking the Nepalese mountains or at an alternative music festival