We are looking for a partnership lead that can who can define our audience and reach out to influencers, businesses, and creators in the Amazon FBA space for potential long-term partnerships.
It is a great opportunity to have a direct influence on the direction of the startup with little to no bureaucracy and see your best ideas being tested with real actions.
- Prospect-relevant and potential ROI-positive influencers, businesses, and creators in the Amazon FBA space for potential long-term partnerships
Create co-marketing opportunities such as podcast/youtube interviews(product reviews)/webinars/Guest Post and track
- Able to report, track and communicate the performances of such co-marketing opportunities
- Create owned assets by creating company-owned content such as podcasts and Youtube
- Research and Co-ordinate with marketing agencies for niche marketing work.
Research on competition on best practices for user acquisition
- Leverage different social media channels such as LinkedIn, TikTok, Youtube, FB or Instagram to target relevant audiences
You fit this seat if:
- Entrepreneurial, able to venture and test the unknown to reach goals without detailed instructions
- Comfortable appearing on Podcasts and on Youtube to promote our Amazon SaaS solutions
- Generalist, not a specialist
- Relationship builder, enjoy building relationships and reaching out. Super social.
- Someone comfortable with automation marketing tools such as Zapier or Phantombuster
Nice to have Experience:
- SaaS related business
- Amazon FBA experience is nice to have
- 2-4 years of experience with a SaaS or marketing agency
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot is a plus
- Most about this position
- Fully Remote, you decide where to work. Digi nomads welcome to apply
- Fairly compensated
- New position, you are not filling in for a previous position, you will be a creator and create a large imprint of becoming the first and not be bogged down by any previous work or processes
For all applications, please list 4-5 influencers, or software/services in the Amazon FBA space