Senior Graphic Designer
(1 Permanent Full-Time position, Remote options available)
Department: Sales and Marketing, Creative Group
Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt (8:00am - 5:00pm MT)
Location: Logan, Utah (remote options available)
Having a strong sales and marketing team allows us to effectively engage our customers, build and maintain our reputation, and build and strengthen our relationship between our company and our customers. The work we do makes a difference, and it’s important that we effectively communicate this with the world. When it comes to sales, our goal isn’t to just sell. Our goal is to understand the needs of our customers, create a relationship based on trust, and help them find solutions to meet their unique monitoring needs. We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to help us meet these goals both now and into the future.
We Are Campbell Scientific
We work to make a difference and help those working to advance science and technology for the benefit of humankind. Through our advanced measurement systems, our goal is to provide key insights to people using science and technology to solve massive global challenges including severe weather, climate change, limited natural resources, sustainable food production, energy production and distribution, and infrastructure safety.
What’s in it For You?
- A great work culture where we work hard and make the time to enjoy both our work and the people around us.
- Challenging and engaging work that makes a difference on a global scale.
- Industry competitive salaries.
- A premium benefits package. We have competitive Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental, Vision, and Hearing Insurance with no premiums; Long-Term and Short-Term Disability; AD&D; 401(k) and a Profit-Sharing Plan; and Gym Memberships.
What You'll Work On
The Senior Graphic Designer is a highly creative, motivated and driven individual who can conceptualize and produce inspiring campaigns and a wide variety of graphic materials for our market groups and regional offices. The ability to create compelling designs for both print and digital platforms is essential. Qualified candidates must exhibit knowledge in creative marketing, branding, advertising, and design trends. Assists with the coordination of photography, video, artwork, and printing. Candidates must be able to provide a link to a current online portfolio of client work.
You Will Support Your Team By Performing the Following Key Tasks
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high-level sense of design, layout and typography
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and other Creative Cloud applications
- Will be required to assist with printing of marketing collateral
- Must have a strong understanding of current design trends and best practices
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines of graphic production processes
- Assist with packaging, brochures, trade show graphics and other print collateral as needed
- Must be able to work within a Mac and Windows environment
- Learn and become an expert in understanding Campbell Scientific focus markets and customers
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 4-8 years of professional graphic design experience- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of productivity software and common collaborative software tools such as MS Teams and Asana
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Graphic design skills, creativity, and flexibility
- Conflict resolution skills, preferred
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in the English language
- Aligned with our ARCTIC Values (Accountability, Respect, Client-centric, Teamwork, Innovation and Continuous Improvement)
- Someone who places importance on working hard, having fun, and building great relationships with their peers
General office work environment.
Heavy use of computer systems and equipment. Extended sitting or standing at a desk or workstation.
Want to know more about Campbell Scientific, the culture, and more? Use the following YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hiH_2Mrkmo
Want to see what other opportunities there are to join our team? Visit CampbellSci.com/open-positions
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job function. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned.
Campbell Scientific is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Senior Designer, Investment Company InstituteFull Time Employment
Jr. Graphic Designer, BurnessFull Time Employment
Graphic designer, SafetyWingFull Time Employment
Senior Designer, Seat Engine Ticketing
Senior Designer, Block ClubFull Time Employment