We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our team. This role is critical in leading our Product Marketing function, and will be responsible for designing and executing a successful product marketing strategy that helps Toggl reach more people with its two main products.
The salary for this position is €55,000 annually.
You are free to choose where you work as long as long as your main location is between UTC-4 and UTC+8:00.
About the Team
We are a global team of 130+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
You will join the marketing team as the sole dedicated product marketer to help us research and refine Toggl’s positioning and messaging strategy and implement it across various domains to help grow our two main products – Track and Plan.
The role requires someone who has worked in a product marketing function before and wants to apply their experience to a lovable SaaS product with a large and loyal customer base.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Marketing Director and working closely with various stakeholders within the company: the rest of the marketing team, Toggl’s product teams, and even with senior leadership to plan and successfully implement product and feature launches, including writing short and long-form copy across our website, social channels, blog, email, and more.
Your mission: To generate customer stories that inform Toggl’s marketing strategy, turn our website pages into engines of conversion, and create campaigns that drive product growth. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
Your days might be spent interviewing users for case studies, refining personas based on information gathered from research, recording a webinar, crafting landing page copy with a specific end-goal in mind, or helping the Marketing team with a collaborative campaign. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Toggl, working with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Support, to name a few.
- Expert advocate: Become an expert in the Toggl Track and Plan products, gain a deep understanding of how it adds value to our users’ lives, and know how to translate technical product details into user benefits
- Market research: Develop understanding of target audience and market and spreading the word. Follow and analyze market trends to feed into stronger product positioning and messaging
- Positioning and messaging: Develop Toggl’s product positioning and messaging strategy across Track and Plan
- Voice of the customer: Share learnings around customer needs and challenges with the broader team to drive product and business decisions
- Support product launches: Plan, prepare, and launch new products and features
- Marketing copy and content: Craft compelling copy across marketing channels, from landing pages to ad campaigns
- Project management: Work with and connect various teams on cross-functional strategies, owning the process from start to end
- Demonstrated product marketing ability, with bonus points for experience in agency environment and/or B2B SaaS
- Proven experience that spans customer research, go-to-market strategies, copywriting, and conversion rate optimization
- Familiarity with marketing tactics such as integrated marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, especially when it comes to communicating asynchronously in a remote organization
- Self-starter that doesn’t need a manager to tell you what to do each day, with intellectual curiosity, and a genuine empathy for the customer’s pains
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- 4-6 weeks paid sabbatical (depending on the tenure of the employee)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution for training, workshops, and conferences
- Health (physical and mental) budget of 2,000€ per year
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)