Our Artist and Label Relations Team is eagerly looking for a German and English-speaking Executive to join them (32 - 40 h per week). This is a hybrid-remote position.
The responsibilities include, amongst other things:
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tools
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer complaints and by communicating with our internal team
- Ensure that quality metrics are met and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to improve efficiency, processes and touch time
- Translation of website content, marketing messages & internal resources
- Create and update our email templates.
- Native level German speaker skills with excellent written skills
- Fluent in English to a business level, additional languages are a plus.
- Based in Berlin with a German work permit
- Prior experience with customer service
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working in an international and remote environment
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers, even the toughest ones!
- Experience with writing content in the specified language is desired
- Experience with Community Management is a plus
- Team-player, eager to learn
- Strong passion for music and knowledge of the music business are a big plus!
Don't miss the opportunity to become part of our story and support musicians world wide!
Culture & Office
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Marketing and Customer Support; working with our Team in Zurich and a bunch of international Freelancers.
We believe that remote work is the future and it is here to stay, but we also strongly believe that culture and team spirit benefit from working together at one place and meeting for Team Events from time to time. That’s why you have the choice to work from our centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg) or from your fully equipped home office in Berlin most days.
More reasons to work with us
- Work together with a highly motivated, international team of music lovers and marketing professionals
- High degree of automony, with a coaching aproach from management
- Regular, scheduled feedback and possibilities of career growth
- Work-Life Balance is EVERYTHING FOR US: flexible work times, remote work, option to work from abroad for up to two months per year and to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays
- Regular Team Events, Lunches and Feierabend Beers in Berlin
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every aspect – as long as we share some basic values and can align on iMusician’s purpose. Please apply as we are open to everyone independent of age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.