As our first Demand Gen Manager, you'll have the opportunity to work on some very unique challenges that involve bringing our embedded iPaaS product to market. We’re looking for someone who’s a self-described data and analytics nerd, and a marketer who’s familiar with the nuances of marketing a technical product to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
This person will have a massive impact on our marketing team’s efforts. As the third member of our small and mighty team, you’ll work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, and product to execute campaigns across channels. Your north star will be to drive high quality pipeline, and secondarily, help us understand what types of messaging resonates across our ICPs. You’ll also partner with awesome folks in content, partner, and product marketing (as we expand the team) to increase growth through creative marketing campaigns. You’ll own strategic and tactical elements as you move from quarterly planning and analyzing data to managing programs across integrated digital marketing, paid search, advertising, SEO and SEM.
If you have a strong track record planning, building and managing experiments for paid and organic acquisition and are excited to build the foundations for a strong growth team, this could be for you. The room for career growth at Alloy is unparalleled, and our teammates can share their experiences of ‘leveling up their craft’ with you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive MQLs and SQLs to fill a significant portion of our pipeline.
Identify organic, earned, and paid levers to drive new leads for us. Then create tests and models to determine where we can make bets that will drive additional ROI. Lead us to product-channel fit.
- You will own paid acquisition efforts that include ads on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google, YouTube and other platforms we choose to explore.
- Manage campaign budgets, analyze past programs and report on performance for sourced and influenced revenue.
- You’ll roll up your sleeves and leverage website and marketing analytics to form insights, uncover trends, and create lead gen campaigns.
- Collaborate with the team to establish growth priorities, goals and targets, and develop creative and tactical plans to deliver on those targets.
- We have a ton of content developed, so you’ll be tasked with finding creative ways to distribute existing or repurposed content and promote Alloy to new audiences in order to drive growth.
- Flex your creative side and develop monthly and quarterly campaign plans, collaborate with product and content teams to build campaigns across the funnel to acquire new users, new logos and grow brand awareness.
- Establish repeatable processes, templates and best practices for campaign management and growth; we’ll look to you as the expert on the ins-and-outs of ad platforms we use
- Stay on top of trends, help us think outside of the box and optimize spend and performance based on insights and experiments.
- Work alongside other parts of our revenue team to drive revenue operations reporting and other tasks that require your analytical mindset
Skills & experience we're excited by:
- This isn’t your first rodeo, and you have a ton of marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space; bonus points if you’ve been an early marketing hire at a developer-focused SaaS company.
- Strong understanding of our ecosystem and type of audiences that we market to with Alloy Embedded, which are pretty technical like engineering and product
- Clear understanding of the B2B marketing funnel and tactics, and channel-level optimization strategies to build engaging customer journeys that lead to conversions
- Well-versed across multiple paid media channels including Google Ads Search, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, direct, programmatic, remarketing and content syndication
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance, determine future experiments, and set aside reasonable marketing budget
- You've got enough technical chops to be dangerous and running campaign performance analysis is second nature to you
- You're only satisfied by driving measurable results from campaigns and you'd rather ship fast, test and iterate than wait for perfection
- You can move fluidly, balancing creative thinking and analytical acumen, testing, implementing, measuring ideas on one hand and bringing forth new ideas on the other
- You know that sharp messaging differentiates good campaigns from amazing ones - you value creativity, copywriting, and most importantly, storytelling to reach your audience.
- A ton of experience with martech tools like CDPs, marketing automation, ABM platforms, etc.
Why work with us?
We’re growing quickly - We've raised $27M to date and anticipate growing to nearly 50+ people by end of 2023
Have an impact - Each month, Alloy processes millions of workflows for thousands of customers around the world. We automate workflows for top companies like Amazon, Burberry, Murad, etc. You’ll work closely with our customers, providing best in class support.
We’re diverse & distributed - We work remotely across 6 time zones, and our team is highly diverse from an age, gender, and background perspective. We move fast, but also find time to laugh, get to know more about each other's cultures and backgrounds, and show off our great (and horrible) cooking.
We stay on top of trends - We’re power users of tools like Figma, Jira, & Notion, and also know a thing or two about memes.
We build for our customers - We keep a good pulse on how our merchants are doing, and their problems, which is what allows us to discover new opportunities and areas for growth. We do this by running regular product feedback sessions, and engaging a dedicated customer community.
We’re ambitious, like you - We’re relentlessly optimistic that we can build this crazy automation tool that will change the way millions of people work once they have their hands on it.
We’re backed by the best - We count leading investors including a16z, Bain Capital, YC and the founders of brands like Rent the Runway & Italic, Attentive, ShipBob, & Webflow among backers.