Working with Awesomic, you’ll get actual fast-growing startup experience. You’ll be able to make decisions in successful customer-community journey building and product feature development.
Awesomic is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join us in helping our designer get the most out of our product. The successful candidate will be a customer-focused problem solver with excellent communication skills.
The Community Success Manager is responsible for growing and managing our Awesome Design Community. You will develop and maintain relationships with community members (mostly - designers) and drive engagement through creative activities and initiatives. The Community Success Manager will identify and act on opportunities to grow and strengthen relationships and create a positive user experience. You will also be responsible for the designer's performance review process, collect feedback and insights, and advocate for designer needs.
🚀 Within this role, you will:
- Monitor and respond to community inquiries and feedback.
- Identify, create, and implement strategies for increasing customer engagement and happiness.
- Develop and maintain relationships in our Awesome Community.
- Create and implement activities and initiatives to strengthen relationships.
- Advocate for the designer's needs and provide input into the product roadmap and feature development decisions.
- Maintain and develop Designers matching flow
- Be responsible for onboarding, product usage, and educating the community on the features and benefits of Awesomic.
- Track customer engagement metrics and analyze results to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success, Product, and Talent team and share feedback and insights from Community to prioritize initiatives.
😎 We’ll be glad to meet you if:
- You have at least two years of experience in a Related Customer role
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to work with people to solve problems.
- You are knowledgeable about Design and have previous experience/education in the Design field.
- You possess strong attention to detail and have a passion for helping people.
- Dedicated to providing the best customer experience possible and willing to go above and beyond to ensure each community member feels valued and heard.
🚀 With Awesomic Team:
- You’ll join the most remarkable community of one-goal-driven people who love what they do and are ready to change the game with innovative decisions.
- You will be surrounded by beautiful art-works and creativity in all its manifestations daily. Plus, funny memes are welcomed very much in work chats — so your business days will be fun :)
- You’ll have an opportunity to positively influence the processes personally if you see the ways for improvements. You’ll be able to build the company’s history with the core team – one of the most significant values of working in a startup. You’ll be heard! :)
- You’ll get unlimited opportunities to develop as a professional and daily communication with customers from the top companies in the world. Many challenging and exciting cases are waiting to be solved by you!
So, if you love people and people love you, we’ll be glad to send you a test task. And let’s get acquainted! ❤️