About Topline Pro
We’re building Shopify for service businesses. We help service pros (e.g., cleaners, landscapers, painters) acquire direct business, fast. Up and running within minutes, our digital storefront products help pros get discovered, trusted, and booked repeatedly.
Topline Pro is co-founded by Nick Ornitz (CEO) and Shannon Kay (CPO) with an excellent team of 12+ rockstars and quickly growing.
We're YC-backed and seed-funded, and we’ve experienced rapid growth in 2022. We're looking for an engineering teammate who can not only help us shape our product and engineering culture but also shape the company itself.
We care deeply about a culture that is inclusive and equitable for people of all backgrounds and experiences. We particularly encourage people from communities that tend to be underrepresented to apply, including but not limited to women, people of color, and people who identify as LGBTQ+.
We believe “great candidates” do not come about through simply a checkmark next to past experiences. We believe in hiring people not just skills. Even if you do not check every box but find excitement at the prospect of working with us in this capacity, please apply.
⚡ What you'll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain an ML pipeline
- Train and deploy models and prompts at scale
- Design and build a monitoring platform to identify and to address deviations from expected results
- Manage individual priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work closely with our engineering leaders, contributing strategically and playing a key role in the technical roadmap
🎯 What we're looking for
- 4+ years experience as a ML engineer or similar engineering role
- 2+ years of experience building ML, data pipeline architectures, and/or designing prompt engineering
- 2+ years of experience in AI, NLP, and ML
- Strong knowledge of ML frameworks and SQL databases
- Excellent problem-solving skills to address dynamic, complex problems early
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
🤗 Who you are
- Team player with a passion for learning
- You are energized by ambiguity
- Goofball who loves having fun
🙌 What we offer
- Competitive cash compensation and equity package
- Monthly stipends for medical coverage
- Signing stipend for technology and workspace enhancements
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation, 7 company holidays including election day, and 1 personal volunteer day a year
- Opportunity as one of our first engineering hires to take on significant responsibility and ownership in building a product that can change the lives of home service pros
- Fun-filled team that doesn’t take themselves too seriously, including virtual cameos from the team dog mascots Caro and Alta
🌎 Where you'll work
We're a remote-first team with optional office space in New York and Boston. You can view our website at toplinepro.com and learn more about our team at toplinepro.com/about.