We are JOIN, Europe’s fastest-growing HR Tech company with over 45,000 clients in 6 countries and over 100,000 jobs posted.
Our ambition is to change the way Small & Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) hire on a global scale. We want to level the playing field so SMBs can have the same hiring advantages as big companies. Great companies are built with great people and there are over 25 million SMBs in Europe alone.
We are a mighty team of 90 passionate colleagues and our mission is to democratise hiring by building the world’s most widely used talent attraction software. We believe in building a diverse team of people from different backgrounds. Join us!
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Joining the people team means working autonomously while being backed up by an unceasingly supportive team. We value personal development, happiness, and a healthy work-life balance. You'll receive the tools you need to develop your skills and feel valuable at work, from creative workshops and regular 1:1 meetings to fun team events. As an innovative and open-minded company, we’ll support you and the ideas you bring to the table to help you and the JOIN brand grow together.
WHAT IS THE ROLE ABOUT?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Ensure employees and visitors feel welcome and relevant services are provided (such as snacks & beverage program)
- Coordinate external service providers (cleaning company, craftsmen, etc.)
- Organize team events and company offsites
- Travel organization, research and booking of travel arrangements
- Research and procurement of merchandise articles
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- First Experience (1+ year) in office operations, front-desk, customer service or hotel industry
- Basic knowledge of MS Office or Gsuite
- Skilled in coordinating and organizing, service ready with a professional attitude
- People oriented and always an open ear for the desires and needs of your colleagues - making others happy makes you happy
- Ready to help mentality, flexible mindset, and reliable to others
- German language skills on at least B2 level English fluent in written and spoken
- 20-32 hour position (PART TIME), might be developed into a full time position in the future
- Please note that we are looking for support in our Berlin office. Eligibility to work within the EU is required as well.
- No Visa support for non EU countries (due to low probability of success)
- No Home Office due to nature of the job (except special cases like Kind Krank), but flexibility regarding the worktimes if organized with sufficient planning & communication
- The unique opportunity to revolutionize the recruiting industry with a rapidly growing company
- The chance to shape your role, have a great impact on the business and grow together with JOIN
- An inspiring, diverse and international working atmosphere
- A monthly benefits allowance to spend on a great variety of services. You are spoilt for choice among Berlin's leading start-ups and corporations!
- Design office in the famous Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg, in the heart of Berlin!
- Latest hardware - choose MacBook Pro or Lenovo Carbon X1
You don't check all the boxes? It's fine, we are open to spiky profiles!
JOIN encourages applications from all genders, profiles and backgrounds. If you have a disability or need some workplace adaptations, don’t hesitate to let us know.
Sounds interesting? We’re excited to get to know you!