Digiseed, a digital marketing agency working exclusively with b2b SaaS companies, is looking to hire a paid media strategist to join our Client Delivery team.
You will be joining as the part-time position paid media strategist so this role is perfect for someone who fancies a challenge and wants to experience fast growth at a company. In the future, we plan to hire full-time.
You will be collaborating closely with the founder and team members on the Client Delivery team to provide an excellent service to our clients, responsible for ideating, launching and managing paid campaigns across the Meta and LinkedIn platforms.
To excel in this role, you will need to have a passion for paid advertising and making data-led decisions
- Ideate, launch and manage paid campaigns for clients across Meta and LinkedIn
- Regularly review the performance of campaigns, collaborating closely with the Client Delivery team to launch new experiments and make ongoing optimisations based on given KPIs and goals
- Create weekly updates that outline the performance of all paid campaigns
- Create in-depth reports for both clients and internal teams to track progress, set clear targets and outline paid media strategies
- Stay on the cutting edge of paid advertising in order to spot trends, surface new insights and help our clients be successful
- Help systemise and optimise internal workflows so we’re always improving
- Assist with new business audits and proposals where required
The ideal candidate:
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience, agency experience is a bonus
- Ability to collect and analyse data, creating insights that can inform decision-making
- Understanding and experience with tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, Google Data Studio and attribution software
- Understanding of how multiple marketing channels work together in order to drive results for businesses
- A strong problem-solver with a can-do attitude and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience with b2b tech companies
- Passionate about paid advertising and marketing in general, always seeking to learn more
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Willing to help in other areas of the company when necessary (growing a company is a team effort!)
Why join us?
We’re obsessed with growth and have the pleasure of working with exciting and innovative technology companies. We’ve ditched the old, boring marketing tactics and instead apply tactics and strategies that help our clients grow fast and profitably.
Our aim is to build an enjoyable work environment filled with trust, flexibility and a driven team always seeking to innovate and generate excellent results for our clients.