Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for a Data Scientist who understands business.
- The person would be responsible for empowering the Product & Business teams with the right data & insights for them to make critical business decisions, whether it is improving retention, growing monetization or driving user growth.
- They will be closely working with the Engineering team for developing the data systems in the company for handling the huge scale of Data that is being generated everyday, to ensure that it can be analyzed with ease, can be transformed to be used in different tools etc.
- They will be playing an important role in paving the way forward for Product Development based on analyzing user behavior & by working closely with the Founders.
Being the Data geek in the team, with a business acumen, they would be expected to come up with insights through data analysis that may not have even been directly asked for by the teams.
You should apply if, you are / have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Scientist / Decision Scientist. Experience of working at a Product Startup would be preferred.
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analytical skills.
- Highly proficient in SQL. Core of our Data is BigQuery & you should be able to write advanced SQL queries to manipulate and consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong abilities to make the data presentable & understandable for other teams through visualization.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of statistical techniques such as regression, segmentation, forecasting.
- Experience of working with Product Analytics like Mixpanel will be an added advantage.