NINE15 is in immediate search for an experienced Shopify Project Manager for their Shopify Plus Agency.
This position can sit permanently remote and will focus on taking ownership over the management of day to day projects for a busy design and development agency’s schedule.
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the final quality and delivery of development and/or design project, thus ensuring it's on time, within budget, and to the client's satisfaction
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
What you will be doing:
- Lead daily standup meetings with Design and Development Team
- Monitor and own the scheduling and prioritization process of incoming and outgoing feature requests, ensuring they are made in time for scheduled product releases and client launches within scope.
- Work with designer and developers to set up environments, review code, and ensure quality standards in all aspects of the design and/or development and launch process
- Meet on weekly or monthly cadence with clients to discuss and track project status
What you will need:
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience (Agency experience a plus but not required)
- Ability to work on Central (CT) or Pacific Time (PT)
- Hands-on Shopify experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML and general knowledge of business, technology fields.
- Experience working in Project Management Tools such as Asana, Monday, Trello