What will you get to work on?
You will work on our application stack which consists of internal and external applications for both our agents and our customers.
Our application stack is cloud native, built around containerized micro services that are built, tested and deployed in a highly automated manner.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years of experience using Python as a main development language
- Experience with Git
- Hands-on, self-motivated, and quality focussed
- Excellent written and spoken English
- You have the ability to take responsibility and work independently
- A decent overlap with our timezone (UTC+2) for efficient communication
Nice to haves
The following skills and experience are not a must have but will definitely give you the extra edge during hiring:
- Experience with Django Framework
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like VueJS
- Knowledge of working experience with Docker and containers
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Our backend is powered by Python
- The frontend of our applications are built using VueJS & HTML 5
- We use Amazon Web Services & Docker containers and implement best practices like Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
Why Work For Us?
- Innovative company that is technology driven
- An enthusiastic development team with experienced colleagues
- High level of autonomy and input in the team
- Fully remote with flexible hours