Cofactr is on a mission to make hardware as agile and scalable as software. We’re leveraging better data and AI to build best-in-class tools for electronics supply chain management. Cofactr is a single platform for procurement, purchase, and management of electronic components that works seamlessly with integrated logistics to assure that the physical management of electronics parts is always responsible and efficient.
We're a Y Combinator W22 company with growing revenue and backed with significant venture funding from VCs like Bain Capital Ventures.
This is not the standard run-of-the-mill sales position. We are looking for an entrepreneur that can help our growing start-up, build out sales systems, and work to test and adapt language to pique the interest of our prospects and customers alike.
What we’re looking for
• 1-3 years of experience in a client-facing role as a Sales Development Representative, Business Development Representative, or Marketing Associate
• Experience with or capacity to learn the latest sales tools such as HubSpot, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, and others
• Comfort building in self-directed and collaborative work environments
• A problem solver who views themselves as an entrepreneur - taking on difficult challenges and providing creative solutions
• Comfort working across a dynamic team with shifting priorities and project loads, and (re)setting expectations so that you and the team are successful
• A learning mindset where mistakes are opportunities for growth
What you’ll build
• Design, develop, and tweak language for prospective customers to entice them to sign on to our platform (we have been testing this for some time and have some early indications of success, but we want to keep iterating and improving)
• Partner with our founders to service existing customers and showcase the value-add in utilizing the platform and viewing Cofactr as a must-have solution
• Become an expert in the latest sales technology to produce the highest quality customer engagement journey
• Interact closely with Co-Founders and future teammates to engage customers at the top of the funnel
• Embody the traits of a rockstar Sales Development Representative which others will follow (yes, you will be the first!)
• Play a part in defining Cofactr’s culture as we grow
Current Salary Range:
Base: $50,000-$70,000 OTE: $65,000-$80,000
The Cofactr team is innovative, creative, and collaborative, with diverse professional backgrounds and a passion for solving big problems. We’re hiring team members who are energized by the opportunity to make one of the most complex challenges in the world, the global electronics supply chain, into a scalable and intuitive tool. We value transparency and trust amongst our team and translate this approach into our evolving product.
We are headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, and we are looking for the person in this role to have a hybrid setup in the New York City area.
• Competitive salary and equity
• 100% employee premium coverage of health, dental, and vision plans
• HSA and FSA offerings
• 401(k) with 4% company matching
• Unlimited time off policy
• Commuter benefits with a company contribution
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To conform to U.S. Government technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Sales Development Representative , DraftFull Time Employment
Sales Development Representative, MomenceFull Time Employment
Sales Development Representative (SDR), PasitoFull Time Employment
Sales Development Representative (SDR) - Remote, JigaFull Time Employment
Sales Development Representative, PorterFull Time Employment