Are you an experienced Marketing Designer or Brand Designer? Would you like to work for a company that understands the critical role of design, cares about high quality, is less concerned about deadlines, and gives you the autonomy to do your best work?
Here at Circuit, we don’t skimp on design because we understand the impact it has. As our Senior Marketing Designer, your designs will set the tone for the experience our users have with our brand.
This is a new, senior role in a newly formed team - and it's not just about creating visually appealing graphics (although we love them!). It’s also about helping evolve our brand and design language, creating compelling narratives, simplifying complex ideas, and, of course, driving engagement.
Working at Circuit - the highlights
- We are 100% Remote first (from anywhere between UTC-5 and UTC+2)
- A semi-asynchronous, flexible working mode
- We are bootstrapped and profitable
- A diverse team that spans Europe, South America, and Canada
- A culture of communication and transparency
- The freedom to work autonomously because we trust your judgment
- £70,000 (~$89,000 USD) per annum
- £2000 every three years for a new laptop
- £500 a year for new tech/home office
- Equity options for everyone
- Annual company performance bonus
- 32 days of paid time off
- £500 a year for team co-working events
- Annual team meet-ups worldwide (✈️Portugal, September 2023!)
Who are Circuit (and what do we do)?
Our team of ~35 people design and build products that help make last-mile delivery easy. Our route planning products are for couriers, drivers, and their customers - this year alone, we have helped our 85k users deliver over 600m packages worldwide (about 15 a second!).
With 85,000+ app store reviews with a score of 4.7/5*, our products are leaders in our industry. Want to see what we do and what is driving our great reviews? Check out our website - getcircuit.com
What you will be doing:
Day-to-day, you’ll create cohesive, unexpected moments of joy across all our digital assets. You’ll be focused on translating complex product features into simple, easy-to-understand graphics for our websites, ads, app screenshots, customer emails, and more. You’ll have autonomy over the projects you own and will use data to continually look for ways to improve conversion and engagement.
As part of the Marketing Design team, you’ll join our Design Lead and Senior Digital Designer to create and maintain our brand guidelines and visual identity, communicate and iterate on design decisions, and participate in regular design crits.
Skills and experience we are looking for:
Because we are a small team, we look for people with a broad range of skills! It might sound like we are looking for a unicorn, but if you tick the boxes below, we would love to hear from you.
- You've got a proven track record in Marketing Design, particularly for SaaS products, and a compelling portfolio that showcases your work
- Most of your career has been in-house and in small teams or start-up
- You work independently and run projects from start to finish
- Design tools (like Figma or Adobe CS) are as familiar as the back of your hand
- You easily pick up new software tools that will do the job better
- Staying up to date with design trends is important to you
- You care about small details and quality
- You’re a good communicator and collaborator
- 2D animation is something you have a good understanding of
- You have experience with designing for the web and understand all the challenges
- It would be amazing if you have a penchant for great copywriting 😊
We think you will be right at home here if:
- Are a big fan of documenting your work with the reader in mind
- Know when to take your time and when to get things done quickly
- Find that others work better and achieve more when you are around
- Are happy to work autonomously and instinctively solve problems
- Like to get things done right and on time, where possible
- Come up with alternative ideas that accomplish goals with less complexity
- Live between UTC -5 and +2
- Can speak and write in English at a professional level
To learn more about the role, the interview process, and what it is like to work at Circuit, check out our careers page - getcircuit.com/jobs
We get that the usual job application process might not work for everyone. If that’s you and you need us to make any tweaks or accommodations to our application process or interviews - due to disability, health stuff, or anything else - just let us know 👉 [email protected]