We are looking for a "Manager Sales & Business Development (m/f/d)" for BigRep - an international, strongly growing 3D-printing mechanical engineering company from Berlin (currently about 100 employees with a turnover of 10 Mio.€)
Be part of the revolution in manufacturing.
Faster, smarter, unrivaled results - innovative solutions for modern challenges.
- Support development and execution of sales strategy both direct and via channel partners for BigRep Additive Manufacturing solutions (3DP systems, materials, software, and services)
- Effective and efficient management and continuous improvement of opportunity-to-order pipeline and sales processes via relevant KPI monitoring and priority setting
- Communication of value and needs, being the voice of and to the customer and channel partners in the organization
- Drive sales towards agreed goals including proposals, negotiations, and closing deals with customers and channel partners
- Manage direct customer relationships and expectations to ensure a high level of satisfaction
- Develop, support, coach, and motivate channel partners to jointly win against competition
- Provide detailed and accurate forecasting
- Updates and reporting through various sales tools, generate leads, and establish and nurture client relations
- At least three years of experience of successfully selling direct/ indirect high-value capex equipment. Additive manufacturing experience is a plus
- Strong administration skills with BSc in Business Administration or Science degree or higher knowledge of cultural specifics and demands
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking ability maximizing company and customer success
- Analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities in high-pressure environments
- Excellent presentation and effective communication skills
- Outstanding customer orientation and interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
- High self-motivation and willingness to take ownership
- Fast learner eager to develop him/herself and others
- represent our company with a comprehensive understanding of its offerings
- research AM customer needs and identify how our solutions address them
- Team player, who demonstrated success working seamlessly in cross-functional teams
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools like Salesforce
Can't wait to hear from you!