tl;dr: back-end/full-stack software engineer (second hire) at Seed-stage API startup in construction.
- Salary: $150k-$190k
- Equity: 0.2%-0.7%
What we’re looking for:
- Back-end/full-stack engineer w/ 6+ years experience building complex systems quickly.
- Expertise with cloud infrastructure, multi-tenant systems, and building dev tools (e.g. APIs).
- Self-motivated, high ownership, low ego; desire to work on a fast-paced, intense, fun team.
- Excited to be our second hire; passion for building a world-class engineering culture.
- Pumped to work in-person with us in SF 5-6 days/week
- Backend: PHP Laravel
- Frontend: TypeScript, React
- Infra: Redis, Postgres, AWS - CDK, EC2
More about us:
- We’re building dev tools (APIs + Analytics) for construction, an unsexy-but-huge industry with tons of fragmented systems. We're making it easier for SaaS Companies to build better software faster, and equipping construction companies (e.g. General Contractors) with world-class data infrastructure to better run their projects.
- Our founding team has worked together for 8 years, first at Graphiq (acq. by Amazon) then at Amazon.
- We raised $3M in 2022 from YC, Accel, founders of Plaid, and founders/execs at Procore, Autodesk, PlanGrid, Fieldwire, and others.
- We’re growing like crazy (20% every month), and are hiring top engineers to help us satisfy the demand we're seeing.
Healthcare: excellent company-provided healthcare plan with several coverage options.
401k: we match 100% of your contributions, up to 4% of compensation.
Workspace: up to $1,500 you can spend on items like chairs, desks, monitors, etc.
Mansion: work from our 5BR manor 15min. from downtown SF; every window has an ocean view
Gym: on-site gym with Peloton, squat rack, Tempo, and more.