🌳 What we do
Pina Earth enables forest owners to access carbon markets the easy way. We build software that automatically assesses forests and simulates its future development to allow us to quantify carbon stock changes over time. Forest owners can store additional carbon in their forests by adopting sustainable forest management practices. Each additional ton of carbon stored generates a "carbon credit". By investing in forest carbon projects, companies contribute to climate protection. Through the sale of carbon credits, forest owners benefit from a recurring income that is reinvested to create diverse, climate-resilient forests.
Read more about forest carbon markets and Pina’s role in innovating them in this **TechCrunch article** or this video bei ZEIT Online.
😲 About the opportunity
As one of our first team hires, you help us build up this essential part of our organization: identifying, qualifying, and winning more opportunities. You will set key processes for our organization to scale. In this high-impact role, you work directly with our Sourcing & Sales Lead Leos Bloch and our founders, deliver value to our corporate clients and help us protect more forests.
✅ Your responsibilities
You will help build up and run our B2B sales operations hands-on, taking responsibility for the sales pipeline from lead generation to closing, testing and iterating ways to success
You reach out to potential customers mainly on our carbon credit buyer side via phone, mail, social media or at meetings and conferences
You guide our customers through the sales pipeline by having first calls, leading negotiations, closing contracts, and onboarding
You will evaluate new ways of reaching potential customers and how best to approach them or acquire new inbound leads via marketing channels
You prepare and develop sales assets like scripts, templates, and collateral material to sustainably shape and further develop our sales process
You will challenge our existing processes and help (re)define and structure an appropriate data-driven / KPI-based sales funnel for leads
You explore customer needs and develop ways to address them with our product team e.g. which features our forest project dashboard needs to transparently communicate the impact of a project to buyers
You will build partnerships and connect with influential people in the forestry and carbon credit industry
ℹ️ Job requirements
- Valid working permit in Germany (or the EU)
- Fluency in English and German
- Willing to work at our office in the heart of Munich, Germany
💚 Benefits of being a part of Pina Earth
- As one of the earliest hires, you have a central impact on our startup and many development opportunities
- With our stock option program, you become a shareholder of Pina Earth
- Grow with an annual personal development budget of €1,000
- Stay healthy with our Wellpass membership giving you access to 6,000+ fitness studios all over Germany
- Join our team events: dinners, parties, bouldering sessions, you name it!
- Work at our office in the heart of Munich (@Stachus)
- and finally: the best coffee of course ☕️