Culture ONE World is a cross-cultural advertising agency that specializes in using creativity to drive social change that positively impacts communities. We are seeking an Art Director with a great imagination and dreams about changing the world with creativity and ideas. Experience in the multicultural youth-focused Latino and Black market, including work in Spanish and English, campaigns for LGBTQ+, and other diverse audiences, are a major plus. Concept development together with Creative Directors and seeing your vision all the way through visual/design execution is critical. The Art Director is also expected to bring new ideas and designs to produce bold, strategic, and persuasive products in all media for our clients.
You need to know how to:
● Speak, read, write, and breath the young cross cultural urban experience
● Concept creative campaigns across a broad range of media, in a variety of tones and voices
● Do high-level brand concepting and ideation
● Daily execution on client deliverables including graphic designs, layouts, data visualizations, and PPT deck designs
● Work productively as a teammate with creative directors, copywriters, and producers who share responsibility on client assignments
● Design and animation of social content and social assets across all channels
● Collaborate with account leadership to understand client goals, strategy and feedback aligned to creative briefs
● Present concepts to other departments if necessary and revise concepts according to comments.
● Have internal and external communication and presentation skills, present and defend the work clearly and confidently
● Work with social media platforms and have a working knowledge of their best practices.
● Have a positive attitude, and respect for others. We are looking for doers – people who lean in, check their egos at the door, and have a real willingness to collaborate with other members of the team
You have. . .
● Strong multi-platform portfolio showcasing a wide range of work (print, digital banners, social, motion, OOH, etc.) concepted and executed by you
● Formal design training and 5+ years of design experience in a creative agency, preferably an ad agency
● Proven multitasking skills managing multiple projects/tasks/teams of varying complexities, meeting deadlines, and working well under pressure
● An expert understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma
● Expertise in motion graphics is a major plus
● An up-to-date awareness of modern culture, design standards, technology, and trends
Compensation, benefits, and time off are commensurate with your experience.
Graphic Designer, Reel UnlimitedFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, Storm IdeasFull Time Employment
Principal Brand Designer, Course StudioFull Time Employment
Sr. Growth Product Designer, PathFull Time Employment
360 Design Wizard for Pick'em, pick'emFull Time Employment