Filestage frees people from chaotic approval processes, making work more joyful and productive. From large enterprises to independent agencies, our review and approval platform helps teams share, discuss, and approve all their files, all in one place – including documents, designs, images, videos, and audio files.
We're a fully remote team with people working in home offices, co-working spaces, and coffee shops all over the world. Together, we're on a mission to create a seamless approval process that helps people deliver their best work.
We've raised our Series A and have over half a million users across 500+ companies, including AB InBev, LG, Havas, GroupM, and Emirates. So if you're looking for a fast-growing startup in a booming market, you've found it!
What you’ll be working on as our Copywriter
We’re looking for a Copywriter to help us grow brand awareness and win more great customers!
In your first year at Filestage, you will:
- Write high-quality blog articles to support our traffic and brand awareness goals. Deliver engaging and valuable content for our readers that ticks all the SEO boxes.
- Write and optimize web pages and craft copy for experiments. Learn from best practices to create high-performing copy that converts.
- Concept social content and craft post copy to engage with our audience. Collaborate with our designer and social content creator to bring your ideas to life.
- Write UX copy for our product. Collaborate with our product designers to suggest edits to make the experience seamless for our users.
- Create in-app messages and email sequences for our free trial. Support the product marketing manager to test new messages and make regular optimizations
- Offer copy support to other teams across the business. Turn your hand to everything from sales emails and presentations to proofreading help center articles and job descriptions.
- Maintain Filestage’s brand voice and writing style across all your content. Give users a consistent and enjoyable experience whenever they’re in our world.
- Write short, snappy descriptions to showcase our latest features. Work with the product marketing manager to make sure you land all the key benefits.
What you’ll bring to the role
You have a few years of experience working as a copywriter or content writer. Now you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge that has a huge (and positive) impact on the way people work.
Here are some of the things we’d like to see from you:
- You’ve written copy for lots of different formats. You’ve got a great portfolio demonstrating a mixture of long and short copy.
- You’re passionate about your craft and have a great eye for detail. You notice things like US vs. UK English, hyphens that should be en dashes, and the fact that I just used an Oxford comma.
- You’ve experienced the pains our product solves. You’ve worked at a brand or agency and experienced chaotic feedback and approval processes with teammates or clients.
- You’re a strong communicator and great at managing your own time. You’re comfortable prioritizing your own tasks (we use Asana) and make good use of communication tools to keep teammates up to date.
- You enjoy working with a diverse range of people and skill sets. You’ll be joining a team that includes writers, designers, and marketing specialists.
Life at Filestage
We believe people are more productive when they can choose their own schedule. So we’re proud to offer fully-remote roles that give you the perfect balance between work and life.
Here are some of the benefits you can look forward to at Filestage:
- Work from where you’re happiest and enjoy a flexible schedule. We’ve been fully remote from the start, giving you the opportunity to meet people all over the world and broaden your horizons.
- For this role, we’re looking for someone based in Europe to make sure there's a high-time overlap with the marketing team.
- Meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Enjoy a strong team culture. We’re a group of knowledge seekers, reflective thinkers, clear communicators, goal owners, problem solvers, and team players. These are the values we strive for to help us achieve our mission.
- Join a happy team. We’ve been rated five stars on Glassdoor by our lovely team. You can take a look at our reviews here.
- Create a workspace that suits you. You’ll get a €1,500 budget for hardware, as well as €500 for home office to buy whatever you need to do your best work – including a computer, webcam, or standing desk.
- Get 36 days of holiday. Plenty of time for city breaks, summer escapes, and everything in between. You’ll also get a half day on your birthday to give you a chance to celebrate!
- Continue to grow and develop your career. We care about your development and want you to be able to learn new things! After six months in the company, you’ll get a budget to be able to use for personal development.
- Benefit from our wellness budget. Whether it’s for yoga classes, gym membership or a subscription to a well-being app, our wellness budget allows you to invest in yourself to be able to be happy & healthy at work
- Make your voice heard. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals, so you won’t have to put up with micromanagers here.
- Say goodbye to pointless meetings. We practice what we preach when it comes to productivity, so you can expect flat hierarchies, fast iterations, and no-bullshit meetings.