Please note, this role is only open to EU residents that are based in a European time zone.
Neon EVM is a high-performance, open-source platform for launching decentralized applications on the Solana blockchain using the same programming languages and developer tooling as Ethereum. Ethereum developers can scale performance and access new liquidity without significant code changes, and build scalable applications from day one.
- Conduct protocol analysis from a financial and token engineering perspective
- Conduct in-depth research on various chains and protocols and evaluate the underlying mathematical design behind each project
- Produce detailed and insightful reports based on thorough analysis and evaluation
- Perform quantitative analyses of blockchain data
- Monitor trends across L1/L2 ecosystems, DeFi, and GameFi projects
- Use tools to analyze dApp projects, L1/L2 ecosystems, and blockchain infrastructure providers
- Generate insights about Neon and other ecosystems, as well as emerging trends in crypto use cases
- Strong educational background in quantitative finance, mathematics or computer science
- In-depth understanding of blockchain and decentralized finance
- Experience using crypto data providers such as Nansen, Dune Analytics, and Messari
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Experience writing research reports
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to produce data-driven insights
- Excellent written and spoken English
Nice to Have:
- The ability to explain complex technical concepts in a simple, non-technical manner
- Previous experience with data analysis, statistical analysis, econometrics, and/or financial modeling
- Experience in quantitative analytics and quantitative research
- Competitive salary 💰
- Working in a fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at @frau_kraft.
- The title of the role in your subject line.
- Links that best showcase your relevant experience.
- A cover letter telling us why you’re the best fit for the role