We are JOIN, Europe’s fastest-growing HR Tech company with over 45,000 clients in 6 countries and over 100,000 jobs posted.
Our ambition is to change the way Small & Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) hire on a global scale. We want to level the playing field so SMBs can have the same hiring advantages as big companies. Great companies are built with great people and there are over 25 million SMBs in Europe alone.
We are a mighty team of 90 passionate colleagues and our mission is to democratise hiring by building the world’s most widely used talent attraction software. We believe in building a diverse team of people from different backgrounds. Join us!
What is the role about?
As Senior Manager Customer Engagement & CRM, you will be key for the next phase of our growth story, taking full ownership to build out our Customer Engagement efforts and become a key voice of JOIN. You will be a pivotal driver to JOIN’s activation and retention efforts, and will become part of our success story as a seasoned expert in Customer Engagement & CRM. You will be reporting directly to the VP of Customers Success and Operations. As we look to develop a team around this function in the mid term, there will be a development opportunity towards team lead should you be wanting to develop towards the manager career track.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Customer Engagement / CRM is the strategic function behind the no touch customer engagement activities at JOIN. The mission will be to build JOIN’s next level activation engine turning free users into paying customers.
You will own all (email) engagement activities along the happy path and support Inbound Sales as well as Customer Success teams’ low touch motions to jointly drive activation and boost retention. You will be collaborating with a wide range of function such as Marketing, Product, BI, Revenue Operations, Customer Success, and Inbound Sales.
What you will be expected to do?
What will you need to be successful?
- Take ownership of our Customer Engagement and CRM strategy and operations along the entire customer journey
- Be a change agent and take our Customer Engagement and CRM effort to the next level by expanding our product-led no-touch customer journey
- Leverage & improve CRM and marketing automation tools to develop e-mail Customer Engagement campaigns that maximize customer activation and retention by partnering with our Revenue Operations, BI, Marketing, and tech teams
- Implement regular data-driven experiments to gain actionable insights into customer behavior and deduce outstanding and measurable growth and retention campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer base, identify and build out audience subsets and create personalized copies that speak to respective customer groups and drive customer engagement
- Foster strong collaboration across departments to develop and drive complex and automated campaigns which use insights from across the company, including but not limited to Marketing, Growth, and Customer Success teams, as well as our product-led Inbound Sales team.
- You have a successful 5+ years track record in Email Marketing, Customer Engagement, CRM, or the customer communications space, ideally in a B2B environment
- You have a Marketer mindset and are familiar with working concepts such as of lead nurturing, lead scoring, touchpoint matrixes, customer lifecycle migrations, and know how to o drive conversion, write up copy, and how to place Call-to-Actions
- You are a proven communicator, are keen to collaborate with others, and able to influence and convince when needed
- You are keen to immerse and expand our industry leading tool ecosystem including Customer. io, Segment.io, other Twilio tools, Appcues, Mandrill, Mailjet, Front, SFDC and more
- You combine strong analytical and problem solving skills, basic technical understanding, and a creative and experimental mindset
- You feel the strong urge to work hands-on, take ownership and have an impact
- You are fluent in English as well as German and love to work in multicultural organizations
What is in it for you?
- You have experience in html, CSS, and ideally first experience in python and sql
- You have several years of experience in leading key business areas and teams
- The opportunity to shape your role, have a great impact on the business and grow together with JOIN
- Inspiring, diverse and international working atmosphere
- A team of highly motivated and ambitious experts eager to support your professional growth, supported by our feedback culture and personal development plans
- The unique opportunity to revolutionize the recruiting industry with a rapidly growing company
- Design office in the famous Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg, in the heart of Berlin!
- Hybrid working mode: if you are an office first employee (3+ days a week): 600€ yearly mobility budget for either Rydes or BVG Card
- 4 weeks "work from anywhere" per year after probation
- 600€ yearly Benefitsy allowance to profit from 35 Premium Partners
- Relocation support for internationals:
- One month of furnished flat so you do not have to flat hunt without being in Berlin
You don't check all the boxes? It's also fine, we are open to spiky profiles and we love diversity!
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!