Your basic job is reading and evaluates learning materials for grammatical and typographical errors. Evaluates the dimensions of page elements such as images, text spacing, and positioning to ensure they conform to developer standards. Reviews learning material for brand and development standards. Suggests and notes edits to learning material. Forwards proofread materials for approval and publication. Ensures the projects are complete within set time constraints. Meets proofreading deadlines.
* Ensure accuracy of content, spelling and grammar.
* Proofread as needed to maintain clarity and consistency in tone.
* Fact-check for accuracy of content.
* Track changes.
* Submit final transcript in both a Word Document and PDF.
* Manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment and easily adapt to changing priorities.
* High School Diploma or GED is required.
* Fluent in Microsoft Word and Acrobat (PDF).
* Excellent understanding of grammar rules.
* Native US English speaker and writer.
* Detailed and organized.
* Prompt in communication.
* Able to follow deadlines and produce quality work.
*No prior experience is required.
Ideal candidates include those with part-time jobs or full-time freelancers who can work proofing projects into their weekly schedule.
-Organized Operation workspace
-Fast Internet Connection
-No physical disabilities
-Excellent Communication skills
-Proficiency with computer operation and Microsoft Applications.
-Paid time Off