Changers turns environmentally friendly and healthy behavior into a digital currency against climate change.
We are looking for a motivated iOS Developer with 5+ years of experience to join our team as a full-time team member. We are happy to work remotely with you but are looking for a long-term relationship. You will be part of the expansion of our product, power our server system, actively bring in and integrate your own ideas and work closely with the other developers.
Your key responsibilities
- Design, develop and optimize our mobile applications for iOS, which includes SaaS, White Label and an iOS SDK
- Integration of third-party APIs and REST services
- Work on improving application performance and bug fixing
- Work closely with other Developers, Management and QA
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development of native apps on iOS and associated issues about architecture, performance, and data security.
- You have already taken care of the whole release cycle of an app.
- Passionate about iOS development with modern Swift and SwiftUI and have at least 3 years of experience with Interface Builder files as all our UI is made of them
- Experience in the use of REST services and JSON objects.
- Experience in Offline-first development.
- Experience in working with Apple Push Notification.
- You have a sharp eye for design and enjoy building high-qualitative and pixel-perfect UI’s.
- Good practice in agile software development, modern development processes; Test driven development, continuous integration etc.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and structure and you have fun finding creativity solutions.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision, as we are fully remote and you have the freedom to structure your working days as it works best for you.
- Great team player with excellent English written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. German is a plus
The icing on the cake
- Knowledge of Realm Database is a plus
- If you have worked and delivered xcframework is a plus
- Experienced with Core Location is a plus.
Why work for us?
- We are a remote first company and give you the opportunity to work from anywhere in the world if you want to. But we have our home base in Berlin and are looking forward to welcome you here too
- Flexible working patterns
- Modern tech stack
- Ability to influence technical direction
- Friendly environment that promotes teamwork and happiness
- Work for a company that is actively making a positive difference in the world
- We offer a remote or semi-remote contract position.
- We love to see your work, so send any interesting material you have like apps you published or worked on, Github projects, etc. with your application
- You will be required to take one or two coding tests along with a video call interview.
- Direct candidates only, no third parties, no recruiters, no staffing agencies