Swayable is a fast-growing tech startup that works with decision-makers at major brands as well as progressive social change campaigns. It's a team of 30+, founded by two scientists, including one former NYT digital executive.
We have presences in NYC and California, and have been semi-remote since the pandemic, but beginning to put together our post-pandemic presence. This person MUST be accessible to Brooklyn, NY.
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and support the CEO in facilitating the efficient operation of the organization as well as his own personal commitments, helping to build the culture that’s central to a successful fast-growing team. Previous experience as an Executive Assistant is required.
What We Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.
Team focused. Teammates and leadership are there to assist when you need help.
- Ground floor opportunity for a financially successful fast-growing company with opportunities for Equity
- An entrepreneurial spirit, fast paced environment, but with a strong belief in work-life balance.
- Maintain the CEO ’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling business and personal meetings, conferences, teleconferences, as well as coordinating and booking travel arrangements.
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include expense reports ; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans , itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Assist and support the CEO in preparing for meetings, including preparing meeting materials, keeping track of meeting progress and follow-up items (including in software such as Hubspot, for logging sales and business development follow-ups, notes, and to dos), and preparing and revising correspondence and other documents, as necessary.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Serve as the primary contact for the company , greet and establish rapport with employees, clients, visitors, investors and all other guests of the company in the office or at company events.
- Answer and direct calls, emails and messages via any other channels, and appropriately relay important information promptly, clearly, maintaining confidentiality as needed.
- Support the COO’s calendar with scheduling (to a much lighter extent than the CEO’s)
- Track, manage and prepare activities related to important dates such as employee birthdays and anniversaries.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
Plan, coordinate, organize and help at various company meetings, events, and celebrations.
Maintain team directory , org chart, and office access
Maintain inventory of the company’s supplies and electronics, reordering as needed.
- Act as the liaison for onboarding new employees and contractors to the company, as well as off-boarding.
Be easily accessible for after-hour travel, scheduling, and other needs.
Pick up deliveries and run errands and manage events as needed for the CEO for both business and personal reasons.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years office experience.
- Must be proficient with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel , and excited about acquiring additional skills
Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Detail-oriented and good time management skills and ability to prioritize work. Strong intuitive grasp of prioritization and sequencing for executives, and what to communicate when, in a structured and efficient way.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative , anticipate needs and exercise independent/sound judgment.
- Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k), Health insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time Off
- Brooklyn, NY (Williamsburg): reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We strive to promote an organizational environment that values diversity and fosters growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other basis prohibited by law. The team especially encourages applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.