Stepful partners with healthcare institutions to build talent pipelines and career pathways. We are reimagining allied healthcare training with a digital-first environment for student cohorts that prepare job-ready graduates five times faster, at a fraction of the cost. Stepful graduates, primarily from underrepresented communities, go on to work at leading healthcare institutions and report an average 25% income increase after just four months of training. Stepful is backed by Y Combinator and recently closed a round led by AlleyCorp, Reach Capital, and Sempervirens.
We are looking for a highly accomplished Instructional Program Manager to lead our team of instructors as we continue to grow. The Instructional Program Manager will help to ensure that the instruction team has everything they need to succeed at Stepful.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and support a team of instructors, supporting continued development and onboarding new instructors
- Conduct weekly instructor meetings to communicate course and product updates, facilitate knowledge-sharing among the instructional team, and track the progress of classes
- Support the hiring of new instructors for different programs offered by Stepful
- Monitor and evaluate instructor performance, providing constructive feedback and guidance for continuous improvement to improve the effectiveness of teaching
- Problem-solve escalated student cases, either academic or financial
- Lead strategic projects to improve learning operations and better support students and the instructional team as we continue to scale
This job is for you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 2+ years of experience in successfully managing multiple team members, ideally in an education or corporate training environment
- You have 2-3 years working in an educational setting
- You have experience leading hiring processes, including sourcing candidates - and conducting interviews to select qualified candidates
- You have the ability to effectively evaluate instruction and provide actionable coaching to support instructor development and improve student learning
- You have the ability to monitor metrics and develop action plans to successfully meet metrics
- You have stellar writing and communication skills
Bonus points if:
- You taught or coordinated online courses at scale
- You’ve helped to support adult learners
- You worked in healthcare
At Stepful, we're an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.