flai is the first startup in Latin America that as an internet service provider (ISP) and web3 protocol inviting community participation for building, operating, and financing
next generation connectivity for emerging markets.
We are looking for the best talent team to create the first DE-WI of Latam.
Years of experience: 3-5 years
What to expect?
- Design scalable solutions that have a measurable impact on our user experience and transform the way that our users connect with the world around them.
- Research before design; work closely with our users, installers, vendors, etc to deeply understand the flow of each product, the shortcomings, and how design changes can impact their day-to-day.
- Prototype new and improved products using design tools such as Figma.
- Review and iterate on designs and products by sourcing feedback from internal stakeholders across Operations, Product, and Executive teams.
- Own the design system, and constantly iterate by defining or updating UI components, styles, etc that will enable us to scale the team while maintaining consistent design.
- Constantly looking for areas to improve the product life cycle and proactively driving change.
- Own decisions around UX design platforms for the operation team.
- Experience in app design for smartphone and web design.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Graphic Design/Industrial design.
- Have a strong portfolio showcasing problem-solving skills and how you get an innovative solution.
- Always think on courier first (understand pain points and opportunities)
- Be an excellent storyteller and communicator
- Graphic animation as After Effects (nice to have)
- Interest/Experience in cryptocurrency and/or Blockchain