Consulting Sales Engineers are highly technical sales professionals who work closely with our Enterprise customers and partners to build large-scale FlutterFlow based applications (e.g. 1M+ users). They help customers maximize their investment in FlutterFlow through technical guidance, solution development, and deep understanding of customer needs.
We’re looking for engineers who are passionate about helping customers build amazing user experiences.
This is a remote position based in US or Americas Region.
What You Will Work On
- Collaborates with FlutterFlow and partner sales teams during the pre-sale process by providing industry and technical input for presentations, SOW docs, etc.
- Leads meetings with customers and partners to understand customer requirements, business needs, and technical considerations
- Works with FlutterFlow, partner, and customer teams to design, implement, test, and deploy applications and POCs
- Learns new technologies and industry requirements based on customer needs and industry trends
- Gather customer feedback and identify product needs and blockers. Provide feedback to the engineering team to help inform the product roadmap
- Identifies opportunities to expand and accelerate the adoption of FlutterFlow at customers and partners
- Deliver presentations and represent FlutterFlow at events (e.g. Google Cloud Events, GDG Events, etc.)
- Helps qualify and onboard partners to the sales and implementation process
- Supports partner enablement by providing training and technical guidance to FlutterFlow partners
Who you are
- 5+ years of enterprise level technical sales, business development, or similar
- 5+ years of experience developing large-scale consumer-facing applications
- Very strong Flutter knowledge and experience. You have 1+ years of developing applications with Flutter
- You have a solid understanding of patterns/technologies such as REST, Relational/NoSQL schema designs, iOS & Android build tools etc.
- Strong customer empathy. You listen, ask questions, and enjoy giving/receiving feedback
- You can collaborate across teams and gain alignment among stakeholders
- You are resourceful and a problem solver. You have a strong solution centric mindset
- You have a BS/MS in computer science or related field. You write code that is well-designed-easy to test, and is easy to add to over time
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures, architectural design and best practices
- Knowledgeable in agile software development lifecycle and DevOps principles
- You are passionate about visual application development and Low Code / No Code technologies
- You’ve worked previously as a FAANG Cloud Sales Consultant, Technical Consultant at Big 3/Big 4 or similar
- Live anywhere in the US
- Generous salary and equity package
- Full Health/Vision/Dental benefits (US-based employees)
- Flexible Vacation / Sick Leave
- Flexible work hours