The Lovehoney Group is one of the world's leading companies in the sex toy market. We’re proud to promote sexual happiness and empowerment through design innovation, research development and great customer service. After an exciting 2021 merger bringing together Lovehoney, Amorana and WOW Tech, we’re stronger than ever in our mission to destigmatize sexuality and help more people enjoy a fulfilling love life. Our award-winning, globally recognized brands include Fifty Shades of Grey, Happy Rabbit, Womanizer and We-Vibe. With over 900 employees spread over our offices in the UK, Berlin, Germany, Austin, and all over the world, the Lovehoney Group is a market leader in the sexual happiness industry.
The Electronics Engineer working student will join our team of electrical and firmware engineers in Berlin and participate in hardware and firmware development of new WOW Tech products as well as upgrading and sustaining the existing WOW Tech product portfolio in close collaboration with research, product, and digital teams.
Why Lovehoney Group?
- You will work for a global pleasure brand that is among the fastest growing in its industry.
- You will become part of a highly skilled team of international specialists and interesting people.
- You will be offered a range of personal development opportunities, including language courses and career-specific training workshops, and conference attendance.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing, and stimulating environment.
- You will enjoy our light, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with all the latest mod-cons and refreshments on hand to make working with us comfortable and fun.
- Participation in the development and design of test prototypes for the products.
- Implementation and evaluation of electronic circuits & algorithms to process data from various sensors.
- Supporting the team to debug electrical and mechanical hardware.
- Performing component, electrical, firmware and integration tests.
- Detailed technical documentation.
- Studying in Bachelor/Master program in electronics engineering or equivalent study in a German University.
- Experience/Knowledge in digital and analog electronic design & PCB layout and testing (Highly preferred).
- Experience/Knowledge in microcontrollers, embedded systems or wireless technology.
- Programming skills (C/C++, python, MATLAB or similar).
- Good command of English.
- Good computer skills (office etc.).
- High degree of own initiative and teamwork, excellent problem-solving skills and works well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Team player with good planning and organizational skills.
The Lovehoney group is an equal opportunities employer. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion.
We currently have a hybrid work model supporting a blend of in-office and remote work.
If we’ve got you interested and you’re open to taking the next step in your career, please apply directly with the link provided.