Veera Health - Digital Marketing Specialist Job Opportunity
Veera Health is a YCombinator, Sequoia Capital & GFC-funded startup building digital solutions and products to treat chronic health conditions for women. We’ve started by treating PCOS, a chronic condition that affects 100 million women in India alone, and are now the largest PCOS-specialised clinic in the world.
At Veera, you will get the opportunity to build from the ground-up in a fast-paced startup environment. You will create massive impact by providing high-quality healthcare for millions in India and around the world. You’ll also get exposure to working in a performance-driven organisation with a world-class team from McKinsey, UnitedHealth and Ivy League backgrounds.
We are looking for a digital marketer with excellent analytical skills to understand the customer journey and execute marketing across paid channels. You should use data from various sources to craft a high ROI paid marketing strategy and reach customers in a scalable and efficient way.
- Manage end-to-end paid campaigns through Facebook, Google and Youtube
- Track detailed campaign and channel-level cost of acquisition and ensure effective CPLs and returns
- Closely monitor Google search ads at minute keyword and demographic level
- Use Web analytics tools like Google Analytics, WebTrends to get deeper insights on traffic and acquisition trends
- Go deep into our CRM system to evaluate lead quality, conversion rates and other customer insights to inform paid marketing strategy
- Develop, plan, and implement new campaigns based on customer insights and data
- Measure and implement ways to improve performance of end-to-end acquisition funnel, including creatives, messaging and landing pages
- Plan and manage budgets for digital marketing
- Work closely with the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team and run experiments in other channels to engage customers and improve paid marketing ROI, e,g. email marketing
- Stay on top of marketing trends, competitor analyses and keep strategies up-to-date
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Proven work experience (3-4 years experience) in digital marketing with consumer-focused (B2C) brands.
- Prior experience with B2C healthcare services, supplements, or women’s products preferred.
- Exceptional knowledge of digital marketing and SEO platforms like Facebook ads manager, Google AdWords, SEMrush, Google Analytics
- Deep expertise with Google search ads and Facebook ads
- Familiarity with CRM tools and how to link them to paid channels for customer insights
- Highly data-driven with ability to adapt and learn new data sources quickly
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven and willing to take initiative
At one of India's fastest growing healthtech companies, you will get:
- Best-in-class health insurance plan for you and your family, covering in-patient services, tele-consultations, mental wellness, dental & more
- Competitive salary in a rapidly growing VC-funded startup
- Opportunity to craft the early vision and growth of a first-of-its-kind consumer healthcare brand.
- Work towards a deeper mission of improving access and quality of healthcare for women, a massively underserved market.