We're looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our founding team at Paragon! You'll help us grow by engaging SMB and mid-market customers while helping us shape the team culture and work environment from the ground up.
As an early outbound sales hire, you will work directly with our Head of Sales and our Account Executives, and be responsible for designing and implementing changes to our sales and broader GTM strategy on a regular basis – if that idea sounds exciting to you, we'd love to chat!
You'll work with us in our beautiful office in West LA. If you're currently based somewhere else in the US, we can sponsor your relocation to Los Angeles.
[Compensation Range: $50k – $100k | 0.01% – 0.02%]
What you'll do
- Work closely with the account executives and marketing team to execute outbound experiments on targeted accounts
- Push for continuous improvement on outreach execution, with a heavy emphasis on personalization and messaging iteration
- Leverage email and cold calling, as well as intent signals to reach out to relevant prospects at the right time with the right message
- Qualify inbound leads based on criteria that the team has aligned on
- Set up monthly targeted volume of demos for account executives with highly targeted and relevant leads that fit our ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Document learnings to share with the broader team to improve overarching strategy
- Inform the optimization of our sales playbook that will drive processes for the growth of the team
- Generate and leverage data in our customer relationship management (CRM) platform Salesforce, that will help inform future analysis for better prospecting and personalized approaches
- Develop the skills and experience to transition to an Account Executive within 9-12 months
Who you are
- 6+ months of outbound sales or relevant customer-facing experience, preferably in the B2B SaaS industry
- Have experience building an outbound sales playbook from the ground up at an early stage startup
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and strong understanding of technology
- Self-starter and has an ownership mentality - always striving for continuous improvement. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it and take ownership of the outcome
- Comfortable with rejection, treating each encounter as a challenge
- Excellent prioritization skills; the ability to manage complex projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- The motivation to develop your sales acumen and a passion to accelerate your career in the sales x tech industry
- Confident working in a high-autonomy, fast-paced environment where you'll be responsible for decisions that influence the direction of the company
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
- Top of the line health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual team retreats
- (Optional) Relocation to LA
Paragon is an embedded integration platform for SaaS apps - we enable companies to build products that integrate with the SaaS ecosystem. With Paragon, software companies can integrate with hundreds of different SaaS apps in minutes while providing their customers with a seamless, unified integration experience. Our vision is to build the connecting layer for all software that enables every application in the world to work together seamlessly.
In the last year, we’ve grown by over 6x and now work with nearly 100 customers around the world. We’ve raised over $16M from world-class investors like Inspired Capital, Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Soma Capital, and Village Global, and have been featured in Techcrunch and Forbes.