About Factored Quality:
At Factored Quality, we're building one of the last missing pieces of modern commerce infrastructure: a platform for consumer brands to manage their quality control inspections.
Factored was started by a team of software engineers, data scientists, and supply chain managers - all focused on one goal: enable entrepreneurs to bring their products to market faster, simpler, and cheaper. We worry about managing brands’ quality control so they don't have to. We aim to redefine how quality control is managed, and need strong engineers to make it happen.
At FQ, you’ll support every aspect of the business, developing a holistic understanding of our customers and product. We're looking for people who are passionate about creating the future of commerce enablement and building the tools needed to help people quit their day jobs to start new e-commerce businesses.
Our team is composed of 16 folks across our US and Hong Kong offices. We've raised more than $7.2 Million to date from an incredible team of investors and operators like Amity Ventures, Dynamo Ventures,Y-Combinator and Vinyl VC.
What We’re Looking For:
Factored Quality is searching for a Customer Success Manager to join the team. Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Can effectively articulate and sell Factored Quality's value proposition and range of products and services
- Can proactively identify new opportunities for revenue growth - either through new customer identification, new product or feature ideas, or new market expansion
The Customer Success Manager role can be expected to interact with our leadership, operations, and product management team.
Factored Quality is a team of individuals whom are genuinely excited by solving hard problems, and are eager to work hard to find solutions. We don’t want people who just want a job, we want people who want to build.
We’re seeking a Customer Success Manager to help Factored Quality navigate its next growth stage.
Core categories of responsibilities for this role will be to serve as points for:
- Act as the single point of contact for 30+ accounts. Cater to every need they have, be it technical, operational, or commercial, looping in the relevant team when needed.
- Your success will be measured by the number of accounts you manage (1), the size of the accounts (2), and the NPS for your accounts (3).
- We are still young and defining/ iterating our current SOPs. We expect your constructive input on how to make customer operations smoother and frictionless and improve our internal operations.
- You will take the customer from onboarding onwards, ensuring the customer is ready to hit the ground running and place their first bookings with us right away.
- You will need to support the customer in getting their suppliers and product information and any integrations that need to be set.
- You will support the customer by clarifying their quality needs and ensuring they book the service they need. For many of our customers, this is their first dab with quality control. You need to know our services and truly understand the customer's needs.
Day to Day:
- As you will be the face of the company, you will need to build a relationship with the client, but you should be comfortable setting boundaries and expectations within reason towards the customer.
- Analyse the customer reports and provide feedback to the customer on potential next steps and additional services FQ is offering that will help them improve their overall product and supplier quality/ performance.
- You will act as a bridge between the customer and the Ops execution team, ensuring their requests are translated to checklists and are taken into account during inspections and audits.
- Own partnership with Product, bringing “voice of the customer” to Product teams, including interlock, reporting, metrics, and facilitating customer engagement (e.g., surveys, interviews, etc.)
- You will ensure all customer technical requests are answered/ resolved.
- Together with an Account Executive, you will seek opportunities to scale the accounts you are managing.
You should apply to this role if:
- 3+ years in account management, operations, consulting, or client relations roles
- Passion for physical product development and understanding of supply chain and manufacturing is preferred; if you have built your own brand that’s even better.
- A customer-focused mindset is where you maintain customer empathy constantly throughout your entire build process.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills - we deeply value transparency and accountability dictated by how we communicate.
- You consistently meet deadlines (you’re probably the person in your friend group pushing everyone out the door to ensure you make a dinner reservation on time).
- If you are excited to grow your career and move into more senior roles.
Because our work involves coordination with our Hong Kong office and our New York Office, there are meetings that are scheduled outside of traditional 9-5 working hours. That being said, we trust all team members to manage their schedules and take appropriate measures to care for themselves and their well-being.
This role is expected to be available between 9:00-5:00 EST.
Benefits and Compensation:
FQ offers the following benefits:
- Unlimited paid time off (with the expectation that you take two weeks of vacation each year)
- Paid sick days
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible work arrangements