Come Grow With Us
Grand Canyon Education (GCE) is a rapidly growing educational service company that has long been an industry leader in providing educational, operational and technological support services to the post-secondary education sector. Formerly part of Grand Canyon University (GCU), GCE still works closely with GCU to benefit thousands of students, families and the local inner-city community. We put people first, drive innovation, and do good in the community that we live and work in.
Are you an expert in integrations and web enhancements? Join Grand Canyon Education's (GCE) team of talented web developers to support the web marketing initiatives of GCE. The Back End Web Developer team specializes in updating GCE's marketing sites via CMS, APIs and 3rd party integrations. In addition, the Back End Web Developer tests and executes strategies for web enhancements resulting in improved user experiences, increased rankings and overall implementation of web marketing plans which support GCE’s total marketing strategy.
What you will do:
- Produce clean and efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Participate in our Agile workflow for planning, grooming and retrospectives as a technical leader
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (computer science, information technology, etc.) from a regionally accredited institution and a minimum of 2 years of experience building web applications; OR
- 5 years of work experience building web applications with an unrelated bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution; OR
- 6 years of work experience building web applications with an associate degree from an accredited institution.
- Provide a positive example to students by supporting the University’s Doctrinal Statement, Ethical Position Statement and Mission of Grand Canyon University
Why work at GCE:
- Exceptional workplace benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401K savings plan
- Generous time off plan and 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community or at GCU sponsored events
- We also offer full-time employees, their spouses and dependent children an Education Tuition Discount Program