ABOUT THE POSITION
Enote has combined AI methods with traditional musicological expertise to create a new digital sheet music standard. Our smart app puts a professional library of classical scores within any musician’s reach and introduces groundbreaking features to help users study, practice, and perform at their best.
We are seeking a motivated Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d) with native-level German and English to create, maintain, and optimize the creative content that we produce as a company.
- Plan and produce content for all brand channels and initiatives in both English and German.
- Activate users through lifecycle marketing channels (email, push notifications, in-app content).
- Use CRM data strategically to optimize the experience of each user through lifecycle initiatives.
- Grow and nurture an engaged community on social channels.
- Analyze and report on the impact of marketing initiatives.
- Work with external agencies and freelancers on large-scale campaigns, media buys, and asset productions.
- Identify and approach potential influencer marketing partners.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Native-level German and outstanding English (main working language).
- 2-3 years of professional experience in marketing.
- Extensive experience in content, lifecycle and/or social marketing.
- Demonstrable skills in content creation.
- The ability to work reliably and autonomously.
- The high degree of organization and structured outlook on planning
- A positive attitude and natural drive.
- An understanding of classical music and the needs of musicians.
WHAT WILL BE A BONUS
- Visual content creation skills.
- Experience with HTML & CSS.
- Experience with Braze or similar communications platforms.
- Experience with Growth, Performance and/or Product Marketing.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- An impact product and mission-led company.
- A competitive salary and top-quality hardware.
- Training budget, BVG transport card and other benefits.
- Modern offices in the center of Berlin.
- High degree of autonomy and growth potential.