Aha Media Group, a content strategy and copywriting consultancy, is seeking a Scheduler / Project Assistant to join our team.
Our schedulers/project assistants provide administrative support to the account management team. Schedulers are responsible for setting up client and internal meetings as well as stakeholder interviews between the client and our editorial team. They also help organize and maintain specific project management tools, such as Airtable, systems such as Microsoft Teams and Outlook, and others. This role reports to the VP, Client Services.
We are looking for a part-time scheduler, average of 10 hours per week, with at least 1-3 years of project management experience (healthcare industry experience is a plus!) to join our team. Schedulers must be able to respond to stakeholders quickly (typically within the same business day). If you’re a team player who wants to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, this may be the job for you.
This position is 100% remote. The candidate should be based in the U.S.
Compensation is $20 per hour.
- Excellent administrative support
- Friendly and direct communicator
- Extremely organized with a keen attention to detail
- Professional in your communications and interactions with the client andinternal team members
Aha Media Group is a fast-paced atmosphere. If these align with your values, you should apply:
- Excellent: Our commitment to excellence in everything we do includes understanding we do our best each and every time.
- Growth-oriented: We learn from our mistakes and focus on improvement.
- Respectful and direct communicators: We follow the adage of delivering truth mixed with kindness.
- Accountable: We own our wins and our mistakes.
- Passionate about customers: They are the focus of all that we do.
- Inventive: We create best practices in our industry.
If you are interested, please submit:
· Cover letter