We are seeking a results-driven Performance Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role, your main objective will be to drive lead generation and traffic acquisition through paid channels efficiently, owning the budget, strategy, execution and optimization of campaigns globally (EU and North America.) You will work in close partnership with those responsible in our team for brand, content and growth.
If you are a hands-on marketer who wants to be part of a company that is contributing to the definition of the future of robotics, look no further and apply now. An exciting journey is waiting for you!
- Develop and execute sound marketing campaigns to drive leads, conversions and revenue growth through paid channels.
- Track and analyze campaign data and metrics regularly to optimize campaigns and improve performance, including conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, and return on ad spend.
- Optimize campaigns to maximize outputs (i.e. more leads at a lower cost)
- Research keywords regularly to reach new audiences
- Run A/B testing of ads, landing pages, creative and new campaign ideas
- Manage the marketing paid acquisition budget, ensuring campaigns are cost-effective and aligned with business goals.
- Keep track of trends in performance marketing, and stay up-to-date on potential new strategies, tools, and channels.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in performance marketing in B2B organizations
- Strong knowledge and experience running successful paid campaigns on LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Ads. Experience with other channels is welcome.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools, such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua or similar
- Good command of Google Analytics, and knowledge of attribution modelling and conversion rate optimization
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and with external partners
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results-oriented with a focus on driving measurable business outcomes
- Previous experience working in a high-tech startup environment
- Interest in robotics and AI
- SEO experience
- Familiar with SalesForce
- Fluent in German
- Thirty days of paid vacation
- Generous remote-work policy and flexible schedule
- A personal-development budget of €1,500 per year
- Support with visa application processes and relocation
- Public transportation subsidy
- Company pension plan (optional)
- Discounts on products and services from Corporate Benefits
Micropsi Industries is a robotics software company that brings artificial intelligence to robots. We make a product called MIRAI, a first-of-its-kind robot control system that, using machine learning, supplies industrial robots with the capacity to perceive their work environment and adapt to changing conditions. MIRAI can be used in manufacturing, lab automation, logistics, and other fields. Through MIRAI, Micropsi Industries enables automation where automation was previously not viable, making factories more productive, workspaces more ergonomic, and businesses more resilient.
Ours is a curious, friendly, no-nonsense team that relishes finding elegant solutions to tough problems, be they technical, mathematical, strategic, or design-related. We like to learn for the sake of learning. We put a premium on personal development.
Micropsi Industries comprises about 50 people, among them robotics engineers, software engineers, cognitive scientists, business developers, and designers. We are headquartered in Berlin, and we have an office in San Francisco. The company is backed by Metaplanet, Project A Ventures, Coparion, Vito Ventures, Merck Ventures, Vsquared Ventures, Ahren Innovation Capital, Amplifier, as well as a group of experienced business angels from Munich and Berlin. In 2022, Micropsi Industries received the Deep Tech Award for outstanding achievement.