Hello, we're PetsApp 👋🐱🐶
We’re building the future of pet care
Pet owners use PetsApp to chat with the vet team that they know and trust. They can get advice on any issues their furry friends are having.
This is what happened since we launched:
- $6.5 million in payments
- 500k+ chats and appointments
- 17.5k iOS App Store reviews
- 4.9/5 iOS Rating
Number 4 rated app in the iOS App Store medical category
To date, we’ve raised over $4m investment too, and our investors are some of the best in Europe. They’ve taken early positions in companies like Contentful, Auth0, Away, Slack, Typeform, Calm and many other well-known, fantastic teams – so we're in good company.
Why you should join us 🤩
PetsApp serves pets and the people who care for them. The product features cover many of the areas of pet health, and so we need to help both the pet owner and the team members who work in veterinary clinics best help their pets.
You will be the first line of support for our users, helping them to solve any problems they might come across. This is your opportunity to help people help pets, while flexing your engineering skills to build automations for common tasks, and build upon our amazing product.
This is a perfect role for someone who is exploring roles in customer success, product management or software engineering. You’ll have direct access to all three of these teams in PetsApp, and will work with them on a daily basis. This will give you exposure and opportunities to grow into any of those areas.
What you’ll be working on 🪄
- First line support for product problems
- Helping to define our SLAs for support
- Reporting on the most common problems our users face
- Working on projects with the product and engineering team
- Working with the customer success team to help productise manual processes
- Building automations around repetitive tasks
This role is great for you if... 🔍
- Have fantastic written English skills
- Love helping people solve their problems
- Have engineering capabilities to automate common tasks
- Would like to explore career tracks into engineering, product management or customer success
- You are between GMT+1 and GMT-5
The package 😻
- 🌴 33 day paid holiday a year (including public holidays)
- Plus the ability to buy or sell up to 5 days per year
- Remote-friendly team
- 💸 £30-40k salary
- This is the value for this role, so even if it’s not what you’re on now, it’s what we’re offering!
- 📜 Equity in PetsApp
- 📈 Learning budget
- 👩💻 Pick your own tech
- 🥳 Remote first team activities
Life as part of the pack 🎉
You’ll have noticed we don’t talk about things like your birthday off, or a working-from-home allowance. Really, you’re the best person to tell us how you do your best work, and we want you to be responsible for how you spend your days off and your own money. This is why we have a generous holiday allowance and above market rate salaries.
When we talk about flexibility, we mean it too. That’s why you’ll see our Slack statuses changing to 🚴 or 🚶 when we’re out cycling in Regents Park or hiking in the Peak District. Sometimes you might even see a 💤 too. Other times you might not see it, but we'll be out picking up our kids from nursery or school, taking the dog for a walk or just sitting down for lunch with the family.
That doesn't mean we don't come together as a team though. Expect the occasional yoga session, cocktail making event, or movie night. These are just some of the things that our pack likes to do together. If we're not doing something that makes everyone’s experience as good as it could be, we want to hear what else we could be doing!
At PetsApp, we're building a team of people passionate about pets. People of any gender, race, religion, sexual-orientation or ethnicity are welcome. We’re already doing amazing work together to deliver on our mission of improving the lives of the world's pets. Because we're still pretty small, your voice will have a direct impact on the way we live our values and grow as a company.
For more about what it’s like being part of the pack, check out this blog about PetsApp culture, written by Will and Thom.