is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 130 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in. And we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We’re looking for a Data Analyst who will join our Business Intelligence team to interpret and analyze complex data sets. This role involves providing actionable insights to guiding strategic decisions, creating dynamic reports and dashboards, and collaborating closely with various departments to support data-driven decision-making. The ideal candidate should be skilled in creating and managing Looker dashboards, possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, and have a keen eye for detail to ensure accuracy and relevance in all data-related tasks.
Join us in this exciting journey 🚀
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are our favorite 6 reasons!
- You'll pioneer innovative data strategies
You'll have the unique opportunity to shape and drive pioneering data analysis strategies. You'll be at the forefront of exploring new ways to harness data, using cutting-edge tools and techniques to unlock insights that will directly impact the company's growth and success. This is a chance to make your mark in the field of data analytics and be a key player in steering data-driven decision making.
- You'll grow, develop and evolveAs part of a team that's always looking for new, innovative ways to offer value for customers, you'll constantly be experimenting, learning, and trying out new things.
- You'll take ownershipWe expect you to take full responsibility and ownership of your tasks. Team leads avoid micromanaging and minimize interruptions so you can stay focused on your assignments.
- You'll have experts at handWhenever you’re stuck, your teammates with a wide range of different expertise are ready to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You'll pick where you work, every dayWe embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You'll have stabilityWe value a stable workplace! MailerLite has been thriving for over 10 years and our year-over-year growth continues to increase.
What you will work with
- Develop and Maintain Dashboards
Take a lead role in creating and updating Looker and Google Data Studio dashboards, providing essential insights to various teams.
- Analytical Insight Generation
Combine and analyze product and marketing data, uncovering insights to refine business and marketing strategies.
- Regular and Ad-Hoc Reporting
Produce both regular and one-off reports for stakeholders, catering to specific data requests from product and marketing teams.
- Optimize ETL and Data Workflows
You'll be instrumental in enhancing ETL processes and streamlining data workflows, ensuring efficient data management, especially with marketing and financial data.
- Process Improvement
Continuously seek ways to improve data processing, analysis, and reporting methods, and suggest enhancements in data collection and forecasting techniques.
What we expect from you
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics
- A Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Econometrics, IT, or a similar discipline
- Extensive LookML(Looker) dashboard development and management experience
- Proficiency in SQL (PostgreSQL and MySQL) and a solid understanding of database structures
- Proficiency in version control practices, including managing branches and handling pull requests, with familiarity in systems similar to Git
- Strong analytical skills and a curious mindset
- You're a good team player with strong project management skills
- Understanding of basic SaaS business and marketing metrics
- Understanding of ETL/ELT principles
- Ability to transform complex topics into easily understandable graphs and visuals
- Attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application), eagerness to grow as a professional and learn new tools and concepts
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- Yearly gross salary range: $42,000-$55,000
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly health care payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor's note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption - 3 months of maternity leave and 1 month of paternity leave
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Can't wait to receive your application 🤩