About Great Question:
Great Question is the all-in-one customer research platform for understanding your customers. Run interviews, surveys, and prototype tests; query support tickets, app store reviews, and sales calls; and use AI to analyze it all in one place.
We’re a well-funded, seed-stage startup backed by Y Combinator and Funders Club, working with some of the most innovative companies in the world like Figma, Canva & Brex.
We’re post product-market-fit but pre-Series A: the perfect time for an ambitious operator to join a fast growth startup.
About the role
We're looking for an experienced Account Executive with B2B sales experience to join our high-performing, fully remote team.
This is an opportunity to get in early, work on an interesting problem, have a huge impact on the technology and culture of an early-stage company, and shape the future of how teams build software through research.
This is a remote role open to anyone able to work within American time zones.
This is a full cycle position: responsible for hunting, cultivating inbound, and closing deals with mid-market & enterprise companies that would benefit from using our customer research platform.
One of the keys to success in this position: You need to have the discipline to work independently and have a passion for the power of customer insights or have the drive to want to learn the business.
- B2B SaaS experience of 2+ years in an account executive role, preferably in mid-market &/or enterprise environments
- Can multi-thread, manage diverse stakeholders
- Solid project management skills. Follow up, communication etc.
- You are a hunter who has managed, closed, and upsold new and existing business
- Customer-centric. You care about delivering for our customers and what happens after the sale.
- High conviction. When you're in, you're all in. You take pride in your work and are passionate about delivering your best work
- You have a coachable, can-do attitude and are known to excel under pressure
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment wearing many hats and figuring things out
- You are familiar with one or several sales methodologies (MEDDIC, Sandler, GAAP, etc.)
- Experience and genuine enthusiasm for working in a startup environment
- Proven ability to effectively work remotely and excel in a remote work setting
- You consistently demonstrate excellence in your work, being dependable, hard-working, focused, determined, and accountable
- You are both collaborative and competitive, with strong negotiation, conflict resolution, and account management skills
- You have a strong drive to win and excel in sales, consistently setting and striving to surpass your personal records
- Fit: We move fast and are pretty cut and dry here at GQ.
- It’s important that this person think on their feet, are engaged and we can put them in front of customers and prospects from day 1.
- High degree of autonomy, bias to action
- Can develop own strategy, and keep self accountable to output and goals
- Requires little input, though can still work collaboratively
- Many decisions and actions are reversible and do not need extensive study.
- Learn & Be Curious
- Always seeking ways to improve themselves. Are curious about new possibilities and act to explore them
- Deliver results
- Focus on the inputs, and deliver the outputs with the right quality in a timely fashion.
- Despite setbacks, they rise to the occasion and never settle
- Competitive Salary + Commission (no Cap) + Equity
- Medical Insurance - Large Company Contribution
- Always Remote
- Education stipends
- Flexible PTO and Holidays
- Offsites, Regular Team Events, Virtual Gatherings, and more.