Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
Adjust is a subsidiary of AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), the leading growth platform for developers.
As an IT Engineer you will be the first point of contact in supporting our 400+ employees in our Berlin office in all kinds of first level IT support ranging from permissions to security. Your mission is to ensure that everyone’s systems, permissions and security are running smoothly while supporting and managing IT related projects with a strong focus on employee satisfaction.
What you bring:
- Providing first level IT support for hardware, software and access requests across our EMEA locations via Jira, Slack and Mail
- Supporting new hires on full onboarding and offboarding processes, including hardware provisioning and ensuring they have access to the necessary internal tools
- Point of contact for our external IT suppliers and service providers
- Expanding and maintaining inventory of hardware equipment and software licenses
- Keeping our networks and IT services running and secure and training new hires on data security standards
- Collaborating with our Security and Legal teams to maintain IT security guidelines
- Managing cloud based software licenses for all departments, including resets and troubleshooting
- Managing our technology inventory including ordering, purchasing, asset tracking and maintaining
- Automation of IT processes
- Preparing documentation and working with business stakeholders to define and execute strategic goals for IT organization
What’s in it for you:
- 2+ years professional experience in a IT specialist role
- Strong knowledge of popular operating systems (Mac, Windows, Linux) and cloud-based enterprise software landscape, hardware and networks
- Excellent understanding of IT processes and familiarity with standards and best practices
- Good knowledge of information security, privacy and compliance-related standards and processes
- Ability to clean install and troubleshoot various operating systems, mainly macOS and Windows, experience with Linux as a bonus
- Empathy and willingness to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a big plus
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work from home policy and vacation policy
- Childcare program (Berlin only), paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket (Berlin only)
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let's Talk!