For this role, we are looking to hire candidates out of the United States or Canada.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Director of Product to lead our product team and drive growth for our B2B SaaS products.
You’ll be driving our products toward success by focusing on product-led growth metrics such as activation rates and trial engagement, leading to product and overall business growth. You’ll also work with executive leadership stakeholders on building product velocity and driving a consistent product roadmap.
- Lead and mentor a team of product managers, ensuring the successful development and launch of new products with a focus on product-led growth
- Utilize data to inform product decisions and drive growth for our B2B SaaS product through a product-led approach
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including executives, engineering, design, and marketing, to bring new products to market and support a product-led growth strategy
- Develop and execute a product roadmap that aligns with the company's overall strategy and goals, with a focus on product-led growth
- Support product team success by developing and maintaining functional plans that are executed by product managers, ensuring deliverables are resourced appropriately and met.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and new technologies to bring innovative ideas to the product team and support a product-led growth strategy
- Communicate product strategy and progress to stakeholders, including executives and customers, with a focus on product-led growth
What You’ll Bring
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- Deep experience in ecommerce
- Experience setting the product vision, translating that vision to a product roadmap, and executing the product roadmap
- Extensive experience leading product teams and mentoring product managers
- Strong understanding of data-driven product development and ability to implement data practices within the product team
- Proven experience with B2B SaaS product development and growth through a product-led approach
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong strategic and analytical skills with a focus on product-led growth