Hey folks, we're looking to onboard a product marketeer with 3-5 years of experience. Below would be some of their responsibilities:
- Working on company/website positioning and messaging.
- Coming up with innovative "product" ideas for marketing. For example, this is something we did last month.
- Building the content strategy and working with right set of writers / team members to execute it.
- Anyone with a DevRel or a technical background will be awesome, but not required
- Past experience of B2B SaaS
- High energy to experiment, fail and learn along with the founders.
- Be open to the early stage hustle (read: picking up projects that we didn't plan for in the responsibilities mentioned above)
What we promise:
- A high quality team to work with.
- A definite growth in terms of learning and skillset.
- Exposure to the growing dev tooling ecosystem.