Satsuma is a developer tool for building on top of blockchain data. Our product lets developers easily generate custom web3 APIs for powering their applications.
What you’ll be doing
As Chief of Staff, you will work directly with the CEO and assist with responsibilities such as:
- Growth - Prospecting for new customers and marketing efforts to generate inbound leads.
- Customer implementation - Synthesizing customer requirements and assisting with trials / account setup.
- Customer success - Supporting existing customers when they have issues / features requests and making sure they’re happy.
- Product - Converting customer feedback into product briefs and coordinating with engineering on product roll-out.
- Operations - Helping with legal, compliance, procurement, finance, etc. when necessary.
- You have prior experience in sales, product, or engineering at an early stage startup.
- You’re hungry to learn - You’re eager to wear many hats and pick up new skills. You’re humble enough to know what you don’t know, but confident in your ability to learn.
- You have a bias towards action - You’re comfortable with ambiguity and with making decisions without perfect context.
- You’re a strong communicator - You know how to concisely organize your thoughts in written communication and effectively express thoughts in verbal communication.
- You’re technical - You have an engineering background or have worked at a company with a highly technical product. Bonus points if you know your way around a terminal or have used AWS / GCP.