As Chief of Staff you will play an essential role within our organization, serving as a right hand to our CEO, helping the company to scale efficiently as we experience rapid growth. To start, a key component of this role will be recruiting.
Ultimately we are looking for a true "jack of all trades" – someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves, where no task is too big or small. We need a person with a "get it done" attitude and a solutions-oriented mindset who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Assisting the CEO in the decision-making process by providing necessary data and information
- Put in place innovative hiring methods to help Two Dots bring in the best talent
- Work closely with company leaders to grasp their hiring goals and ideal team member characteristics
- Pick out and assess candidates to ensure they are high-quality talentCoordinating and driving execution of strategic initiatives to ensure projects are completed timely and successfully.
- Oversee and manage special projects, ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in a strategic role within a fast-paced, startup environment
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines