As the Los Angeles Rams build their organization and brand in the Southern California region, they are looking for a Digital Designer to assist the Rams front office in creating impactful collateral for digital and app integration, social media, and more. An ideal candidate would have extraordinary design skills, including a proven ability to create impactful graphics, work as a team-player in a fast-paced environment, and have strong attention to detail. The Digital Designer will work on projects from across the organization, but with a heavy focus on digital/web touchpoints. The Digital Designer will need to work across a variety of mediums (mobile app, website, etc.) in the creation of materials for developing and maintaining an impactful, on-brand experience as well as various email marketing, site ads, etc. As part of the responsibilities related to Social Media, the Digital Designer will need to work across all of team social channels on primarily static materials. Additionally, the Digital Designer will be expected to work with the entire Creative team on an as-needed basis on other creative and graphics deliverables including print, logo design, production artwork, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects, meet tight deadlines, and quickly turn around work product
- Primary lead on Digital/App design and development
- Learn and execute Rover application content within the Rams App
- Work with Digital team on wireframing and hierarchy of app and site content
- Creative lead on banners, ads, experiences, etc.
- Production of advertising assets, copywriting, social media graphics, photo retouching, print production, etc.
- Ability to produce Social Media creative that accomplishes the following:
- Creative work that engages viewers
- Reflects the core of the Rams brand within our social media channels
- Ensures brand standards are adhered to both internally
- Learn and understand the brand narrative and style guide to drive consistency and accuracy through all creative across the organization
- Ability to provide graphics support for events (hosted across the organization), including the creation of invitations, signage, credentials, etc.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities, including the ability to provide clear creative direction and interaction with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Brainstorm, conceptualize, execute, iterate, and finalize multiple design projects simultaneously from start to completion
- Support the Creative group with ensuring a creative working environment for the full staff, including fostering creative thinking, brainstorming and problem solving
- Assist in maintaining and establishing design department policies
- A portfolio is required in order to be considered for this opportunity. Please submit past and current work in either a PDF document or provide a link to your website. Online portfolio is strongly preferred.
Role Qualifications (Skills/Experience/Capabilities):
- 3+ years experience in a Graphic Design role and bachelor’s degree
- Experience at an agency, fast-growing consumer brand, or professional sports environment preferred
- Exceptional design aesthetic and awareness of design trends and innovation across a variety of static and digital mediums
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator). Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Adobe Lightroom a plus, but not required
- Experience delivering great creative while meeting parameters of existing brand guidelines
- Proficient on Mac computer
- Eagerness to learn and be part of a team
- Office located in Agoura Hills, CA
- Should expect to work at the stadium during home games, and be available to work from the office and/or home during away games as needed
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.