Digital Marketing Specialist (U.S. based)
- Family-Friendly Hours & Work from Home
- Fast-Growing Digital Marketing Leader
- Healthcare Focus… Helping Doctors Succeed
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, your mission is to help our clients get and keep more new patients! The focus of your role is client management and identifying opportunities to grow your accounts. You’ll work closely with expert internal departments including SEO, PPC, graphic design, web development and copywriting.
To keep pace with the ever-changing digital landscape, you’ll be provided with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Reporting to the North America DMS Team Leader, you’ll work with our allied healthcare brand, Perfect Patients, and Smile Marketing (dentists), and manage an established portfolio of practice clients. You will be responsible for identifying client needs and developing strategies. Must be self-driven and highly adaptable.
Your specific role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Onboarding of new clients, implementation of digital strategy, driving value conversations, client retention strategy and establishing partnerships
- Client Relationship Building: develop and maintain solid relationships with client contacts; willing and able to consult with the client to resolve ambiguity in provided requests or assets
- Managing client expectations and internal resources to insure our service delivers exceptional new patient results
- Perform a wide variety of online marketing functions, proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients to improve new patient conversion and help clients meet business needs and objectives
- Working alongside internal specialists (SEO, PPC, graphic design, development and copywriting) to manage your clients digital strategy and focus on their growth and success
- Proactively review data and liaise closely with clients to identify patient behavior and design a journey roadmap to better personalize content, and target communication to drive new patient leads, visits and conversion
- Meet KPI’s for client retention and upselling
HOW TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW
Are you a natural born leader with the desire to lead and manage a portfolio of clients?
To be invited for an interview, you should possess the following skills and experience:
- You will have demonstrated experience building strong, trusted, long-term relationships in previous relationship management and/or account management role (2 years)
- Agency experience highly desirable
- Project management experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple strategies and customer deadlines with minimal oversight
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in local marketing strategy including a working knowledge of all aspects of websites and digital marketing
- Clear understanding of the following and 2 years experience with:
- Google Analytics
- SEO best practices
- Google Ads “PPC”
- Social Media Management “SMM”
- Good working knowledge of Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress or similar)
- Power-user with productivity tools including email, web search, CRMs and online collaboration apps (e.g. Slack)
- Natural leadership qualities
Our ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can-do” professional attitude.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are adaptable to change and have a sense of humor, enterprising curiosity, a strong work ethic and a positive outlook, this just may be the right role for you!
Experience in the health profession and working with doctors is desirable but not essential.
Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would need to work 80% of your day from 8am-5pm EDT.
Our mantra is, “the company can only grow as fast as its people.”
This means we’re committed to your ongoing personal and professional development including weekly individual and team development activities.
This is a full-time position with flexible, family-friendly hours.
You’ll work from the comfort of your home office and connect with your colleagues worldwide using the most advanced online collaboration tools.
Vortala is a fast-growing, equal opportunity employer riding the healthcare and technology wave.
Ready for a new challenge with a company that cares deeply about you and your development?
APPLY HERE: https://vortala.formstack.com/forms/dms_us_may_2023